Who takes down your pants and underwear or panties before a spanking?

Around the house I'm usually wearing something with elastic waistband. I go over the knee or back of the couch etc fully clothed. Then she pulls them down usually both at once. The feeling of my butt becoming bare and knowing she is looking at it and enjoying herself pleases me. Then my butt starts tingling in anticipation of the first spank.

• Like 1

Of course the spanker is control of this. But my preference is to be made to face her and then either have her pull my underpants down to my ankles or order me to do it.

H.

On 6/15/2020 at 5:28 PM, spnkmybottompnk said:

I prefer being spanked over pants/panties then being told to stand and lower them.  Or, stand and the spanker lowers them.  Either way, slowly and embarrassingly is what turns me on the most.  Knowing I'm about to be put on display for my spanker to see gives me incredible butterflies.

Great answer! I'm a strong believer in embarrassment being half the punishment. 

• Like 1

I have always preferred the spanker to do the taking down of pants and baring, both when I am the spanker and spankee.  It is such an emotional rush and surrender of power when the spanker slowly lowers the underwear and bears the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...

For almost all of my spankings, my bottom was usually bared by my spanker.  That is the way it was when I was little and is what I prefer to have done even now.  As they are coming down, I give up any hope - not that there was much hope in the first place - that I wasn't going over-the-knee.

I have "liked" a number of comments in this thread, from people like me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 6:12 AM, tifflau said:

I’ve never been told to lower my panties but actually don’t mind to do it 😛

I had always enjoyed my roommate to lower my panties very slowly for my real spanking.  It adds to te anticipation of the real spanking that will be occurring shortly.

• 2 months later...

I have mixed feelings when having my undies lowered by my wife. If it's for fun it is so hot when she takes her time and my pants are un-buckled and are taken to the ground, followed by my undies. It is extremely embarrassing when she has me stand there while she lectures me and everything is taken down in one quick movement. The worst is when she is realy angry, has the big paddle in her hand and counts down from ten until I get myself naked. I only once missed the count and regretted the outcome. No matter who does the removing of cloths, when your in trouble, the embarrassment is always there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When i have earned a paddling from my long suffering wife I always shower first  so I am naked--I just dry off and go over her lap for the paddling so no matter of who is taking off clothes-----I never got a paddling i did not totally deserve  so it works fine in our marriage-----Since only she and I know-- there is no issue of embarrassment or shaming  --just a sore bare butt!  Do other guys who take a paddling from their wife ever tell anyone? does even one person know?  thanks

Before the spanking even begins after the implements paddle hair brush wooden spoon ECT. I am told to take all my clothes off and get naked choose your first implement give to me and get over my lap so I can spank that naked butt cherry red, so you will learn your lesson!!

These are the implements and how the spanking should be implemented and how my butt should look afterwards!!!!large.f9a74-fm0442bcopy.jpglarge.c80f0-fm4622bcopy.jpglarge.9e147-fm318252bcopy.jpglarge.fm046-copy.jpglarge.343083.jpglarge.f9a74-fm0442bcopy.jpglarge.schoolhome09a.jpglarge.brian26040.jpglarge.chris18036.jpglarge.liam23c.jpglarge.901972985_jmm(12).JPGlarge.BIP-9-1024x740.jpglarge.IMG_20201030_161811.jpglarge.IMG_20201030_161828.jpglarge.341641809_NSJS4(36).JPGlarge.334895.jpglarge.336540.jpglarge.334863.jpglarge.40f397ee-c3a6-4db7-8209-466f94f1660f.jpglarge.291280.jpglarge.333744.jpglarge.70bd7162-d1d9-4c15-b412-6e12dc7e5e67.jpglarge.7a7b0770-e53d-4086-bac2-6c85dfa5297f.jpglarge.IMG_20201028_170138.jpglarge.IMG_20201028_170319.jpglarge.286536.jpglarge.s-l300.jpglarge.il_570xN.1351623113_73eg.jpglarge.isla_180x180.19860023_20jlmf1a.jpglarge.SpydersetOak.jpglarge.il_340x270.1380706923_8w90.jpglarge.SpydersetOak.jpg

• Sad 1

Enough already, Spankmered57!

This is a discussion forum, not a picture forum. There's the gallery for that. I don't need to see a slew of pictures every time you decide to write three lines of text. And even if I did want pictures, I wouldn't want to see the same pictures over and over. Please keep your participation in the discussion forums to actual discussion.

No, I'm not a moderator, and no, I don't claim to have any power to enforce this request. But it's a matter of simple courtesy to the other members trying to have a discussion. I don't normally complain about people's posts, even when they're repetitive and in the wrong forum. But yours are just over the top. Please have some consideration for the rest of us.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DougK said:

No, I'm not a moderator, and no, I don't claim to have any power to enforce this request....

Actually, you do have personal power to enforce your request on your own viewing pages.  Just drop him in the ignore section and, poof!, all those pictures will not show up when viewing a thread they're posted in.  

But, to get back on topic, I pretty much always take down the panties, leggings, pantyhose and lift the dress (if worn) during the spankings I deliver.  I even go to the extreme of removing all clothing, if the spanking is going to be done, naked.  It's almost like unwrapping a present, to me, that my ee is giving to me (her nakedness), so I get enjoyment out of seeing each layer revealed with the piece de resistance being her bare bottom.

1 hour ago, Mulege77 said:

Actually, you do have personal power to enforce your request on your own viewing pages.  Just drop him in the ignore section and, poof!, all those pictures will not show up when viewing a thread they're posted in.  

But, to get back on topic, I pretty much always take down the panties, leggings, pantyhose and lift the dress (if worn) during the spankings I deliver.  I even go to the extreme of removing all clothing, if the spanking is going to be done, naked.  It's almost like unwrapping a present, to me, that my ee is giving to me (her nakedness), so I get enjoyment out of seeing each layer revealed with the piece de resistance being her bare bottom.

It won't happen again sorry did not want to offend anyone. I will be more considerate for other people's taste!!

17 hours ago, Mulege77 said:

I know this wasn't directed to me, but I'd like to mention that I've added people to ignore for much less.