4 members have voted

1. 1. Is self caning effective?

• Yes
    • No

Hello all,

will you please vote up?

• Like 1

Hi Sarah

I know people complain about accuracy with self caning.

I believe it's finding a position and length of cane that works for the individual and of course practice when swinging to try and actually hit where you intend to strike!

I favour a shorter cane as too long and it becomes a little awkward 

You may end up striking your back or hips which isn't ideal where as the bottom is more suited to receiving the impact.

It's good to experiment with different thicknesses of cane and you don't need to spend a fortune on especially made canes you can wrap normal garden canes in electrical tape and it stops the bamboo from splitting or splintering...but experiment and have fun with time accuracy will improve and if you feel the need you could shell out on purpose made punishment canes if you fed up taping up well used garden canes...the main thing is finding what works for you!

Happy experimenting ūüôā

Self spanking works well when no one is available to give a real spanking.  I have used it more than a few times. I do know a female spanker who is too far away to meet for a real session over her knees. She does direct my self spanking by phone. Soon we hope to use SKYPE

I started self spanking when I was 11 years old with my mothers plastic hairbrush. It was OK but not great. As I got older and started trading spankings with males and females self spanking was no longer needed.  Now married to a vanilla who thinks spanking is sick its back to self spanking.

I have found a wood bath brush available at CVS or Walmart usually under $ 10.00 works VERY well for self spanking. I am able to really make it burn. Not as good as someone else spanking me but better that NO spanking.

Last year a bad boy came to me for a punishment spanking for something he got away with as a child. I warned him what was in store but he came anyway. I used my self spanking brush and gave him one of the top five hardest and longest spankings I have ever given.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this