To the people who can do this. Please terminate my profile and all my posts. Do it as you do it usually.

I'm not sure, but I don't believe they will delete profiles.

If not removing it then at least turn it of the way they do it to profiles of others.

Hey, we no longer delete profiles (it causes too much conflict with our board system); we are working on a way members can self deactivate like fetlife. But until then, you can choose to turn off all notifications and not login.

We wish you the best :) 

I have conflicting feelings about this.

If someone is fearing that they’re going to be discovered by someone that would cause them harm, You would want to be able to hide your profile from outsiders. But, I’ve gotten lots of conflicted feelings internally over the years. Like at some others, I vowed never to post on a spanking site or fetish site again, erased my posts and vowed that I would never return.

Of course, I regretted it in the future.

There are some people that I have no way to contact now. None of us are posting our email addresses here, at least publicly. So, if I decide that I’m going to make a clean break because I think I’m going to be discovered, then come back later, I can’t pick up where I was.

Perhaps some revocable deletion?