Someone here spammed my personal email. Lucky I didn’t open it in Windows 10. IPhone stops that Windows email hack all do. Something about a splash page with Wal Mart Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card is Yours Now opened up. Touché. Someone out there needs a spanking for spamming.

Someone here?????

How would that be? We don’t use our email addresses to communicate here.

• Like 1

Unless you have personally had put out/ listed your email address on posts — that is the only way they’d get it. SN doesn’t give or sell your information. 

It said it was a PM from this site. I clicked the link and it showed me the .Amazon reward crap.

It was from this site. A notification of a Personal Message or Direct Message from the account name above. And in here,  no message at all.

8 hours ago, nickstewart26 said:

It said it was a PM from this site. I clicked the link and it showed me the .Amazon reward crap.

Spam isn't allowed so if you wouldn't mind hitting "report PM" on the PM we can review it.

There wasn't a  PM on my profile message link. That's not going to be easy for y'all to track down like that.

On 5/22/2020 at 11:29 PM, nickstewart26 said:

There wasn't a  PM on my profile message link. That's not going to be easy for y'all to track down like that.

Print screen?