Who here gets spanked like that? Which implements do you usually get spanked with when in that position?

Does the butt being in that position make it any harder to clench the cheeks? 

Do you find this position to be more or harder to maintain when you’re being spanked? How does it feel having your butt propped up, as you’re waiting for the first one to land?

Does anyone have any stories of being spanked while lying over pillows?

I've been spanked with pillows under my hips before.  Usually with the belt or other longer implements that can't easily be used otk, but I've also been spanked with the brush in this position.  As to being able to maintain the position, I've found it fairly easy and its probably my second favorite spanking position after otk.  It's comfortable for both the spanker and spankee and therefore easy to maintain for a long spanking.  As much as I love otk, it is just not always practical to spend a lengthy amount of time in that position and lying over pillows can be an excellent alternative.  And as you mention, the pillows help raise the butt and present it which makes it better than just lying on the bed.

• Like 2

Like swimmer I have had the "pleasure" of being spanked with a pillow under my belly on the bed. I must say that this position is quit comfortable and helps to take the spanking easier. Usually this position was used for a spanking with the belt after an otk spanking. This position is also safer as well for both the spanker and spankee. The spanker can aim its "target" much better and for the spankee it's reassuring that the belt (or other implement) will land where it's supposed to land.

If I'm getting the belt then it's over a stack of pillows. Or because it looks extra cute if I'm dressed for "Bedtime". Embarrassment is always part of it because attitude and not listening are almost always why I get spanked and punished. Also though me and my partner are the same age we are into Ageplay. I'm not a "Little" or any defined age. Barely legal I guess? My partner is a very together person in their life while I tend to be immature and it comes out in our dynamic I guess?

I was almost always caned on top of a bed with pillows pushing my bottom to the sky. It definitely causes more pain since your bottom isn't as tense as it would be if I was bent over a table. 

Pillows are great if you have several.  Those bed rolls you see at motels are also good.  I don't know what they are called, but I have a set of those triangular wedges they sell at Wal-Mart at Target online that fit together or can be used separately.  Any one can make a good prop to go under the spankee's hips.

Lying on a bed with a pillow or two under the hips is generally a very comfortable position for the spankee. It's relatively hard to kick in that position, too. While my former switch husband and I preferred OTK (on the bed) for most of our spankings, this is my favorite position when using the belt. Lying a spankee flat on a bed when belting or caning does less damage to their skin and underlying muscles than bending them over a piece of furniture. The conscientious and caring pro-dominatrix who trained me on the cane insisted on this flat position.

• Like 2

Pillows are my favorite position for both giving and receiving.

Since I like long and severe spanking with a paddle, lying over several thick pillows keeps me positioned and makes it much easier to stay in place.

It also make sure that she can deliver the strokes where she wants to and doesn’t accidentally hit too high or low.  

• Like 1

I prefer laying over the bed in pillows with toes turned inward if I’m getting a belt or paddle

1 hour ago, Hairprincess said:

I prefer laying over the bed in pillows with toes turned inward if I’m getting a belt or paddle

Just curious, how does the direction of your toes change the spanking experience for you?

This is preferred punishment position for my wife and me.  Better for accuracy.  Better when using longer implements.  Less strenuous.