Spanking Needs Forums

Ways to add embarrassments to a spanking?

My spanker is ALL about embarrassment, and is curious what others have done or ideas on how to increase embarrassment during punishments.

He already implements corner time, diaper position spanking, spankings just before we leave the house so my bottom hurts when we are shopping, hes marched me from a restaurant to the back seat of the car and spanked me and marched me back inside, and he enjoys using my panties ridden up my backside as a handle. Has he already found all the ways to embarrass me or does someone have something to add?

• Like 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Require the spankee to maintain eye contact with you during the lecture. End the discussion with something like, "Do you know what's about to happen to you? Why don't you tell me....." Make sure he/sh

Any kind of direct contact with the spankee that is based on rhetorical questions is inherently embarrassing.  I love Chawsee's example, only I wold extend it further.  "Do you think you will do it ag

I’ve always wanted to be punished by a lady while several of her friends watch, and possibly join in. Can’t imagine anything more embarrassing than being naked and red-faced, over a lady’s lap while h

Posted Images

Try the thread in this forum called "Humiliation."

-Ex.

3 hours ago, AshOTKLife said:

My spanker is ALL about embarrassment, and is curious what others have done or ideas on how to increase embarrassment during punishments.

He already implements corner time, diaper position spanking, spankings just before we leave the house so my bottom hurts when we are shopping, hes marched me from a restaurant to the back seat of the car and spanked me and marched me back inside, and he enjoys using my panties ridden up my backside as a handle. Has he already found all the ways to embarrass me or does someone have something to add?

Forced to sit on a pillow in public 

Mirrors would add to it. Like have one facing your face and/or set up two mirrors so you can see the reflection or your bottom and see your face during a spanking

• Like 5

another embrassing thing is sometime ago i  heard a guy in  a pub say  quite loudly say to the woman he was with   you are due for a serious punishment spanking when we get home! people smiled but she went bright red presumably as red as her bottom is going to be!

• Like 3

I think receiving a spanking is embarrassing enough for the EE. I don't feel a need to try to raise the embarrassment level.

• Like 3

Having you stand naked from the waist down waiting for a good spanking will add to the embarrassment.  Before the spanking itself your ER should call you to stand near by and go over the list of reasons why you are having your naked ass spanked.  Having you fetch the implement to be used on your bottom and hand it over with the request to spank you with it will also add to the experience.

• Like 4

Even before fully pantless, just frontal nudity. Just knowing that the spanker is seeing your genitals, however briefly, adds a bit of embarassment.

• Like 2

Dress,lectures,tone of voice,even things that seem so stupid until said to me. Hearing things like "Bad Girl Brush" and "spanking dance" make me do as I'm told. Spanking alone is not enough to make me behave. 

• Like 1

I've had Female spankers laugh as they spanked me and watched my bottom turn red. It was quite embarrassing. I remember one time, a Female spanker giggled and said "what's the matter boy?" as she brought the paddle down on my butt. I enjoy having some added embarrassment. The way I see it, I did something to be punished for, so I deserve it. 😊

• Like 5

I have a friend that knows I am spanked and am forced to call her and tell her that I am being punished while the disciplinarian watches. At times I haven’t hung up and she’s gotten to listen...very humiliating.

• Like 4

Require the spankee to maintain eye contact with you during the lecture. End the discussion with something like, "Do you know what's about to happen to you? Why don't you tell me....." Make sure he/she uses the "s" word. It is painfully embarrassing for the spankee to have to look you in the eyes and utter, "You're going to give me a spanking." 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
11 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Require the spankee to maintain eye contact with you during the lecture. End the discussion with something like, "Do you know what's about to happen to you? Why don't you tell me....." Make sure he/she uses the "s" word. It is painfully embarrassing for the spankee to have to look you in the eyes and utter, "You're going to give me a spanking." 

Any kind of direct contact with the spankee that is based on rhetorical questions is inherently embarrassing.  I love Chawsee's example, only I wold extend it further.  "Do you think you will do it again?  Do you think your skirt should be removed?  Do your think your panties should come down?"  A spanker can draw this out almost interminably.  If you're using an implement, such as a ruler or wooden spoon, making your spankee count each stroke and thank you for each one is a time-tested embarrassment that only adds to the spanking.  Sometimes I even add to her "One, Sir.  Thank you, Sir," a statement with each stroke like "I realize this is for my own good."  

• Like 7

There are some great ideas in this thread! I think it really comes down to what you find embarrassing. A veneer of ageplay (even if it's not so explicit) really adds to embarrassment for me in a good way. Phrases like "you're going to get a spanking on your bare bottom" along with a calm but firm lecture, and the spankee dressing in cute pyjamas and/or underwear are a couple of things that push my buttons as both an er and ee. Is there anything like that for you?

• Like 1

If she really wants to embarrass me, she turns me on my back  and spanks between my legs while she makes me maintain eye contact.  Not for most of you here, I know, but one of the ways she keeps me in pain and in eye contact is to give me a large enema.  If I break eye contact, , she start spanking me between my legs. She hangs the bag low so there’s no danger, but she puts in lots of water and keeps me in pain until she satisfied that she has defeated me.
her whole thing is to win and she keeps it up until she’s confident that I have surrendered completely on all levels.

Both of us are working toward a goal during the session of having me to completely relax and put everything down. It lets her feel a competitive victory as well as knowing that I will be easy to deal with afterwards. I get a sense of integration that I’ve never gotten with anything else.

Humiliation is definitely part of this., At least for me.   I’m not able to completely drop my defenses unless I am totally surrendered, and that is embarrassing to me, even as much as I trust her.

• Like 1

Wow some of the above are completely out of my comfort zone and not for me the most embarrassing for me is the very old school OTK with the (nursery cane cane made for OTK)  as for the spankees dance after this I could audition for the royal ballet?,!!!

• Like 1

The ones that particularly work for me are having to politely ask for the spanking beforehand - ( Please may I have a spanking on my bare bottom ma’am ? ) and being positioned so my feet come off the ground.

Re above been there but the whole point of a very soundly spanked bottom is embrassing  what’s used just adds to it  but the position is important  but I think most of us would agree  diaper or legs up as we say in the uk is the worst diaper very American for us brits???!!!!

Having someone bent over a stool or arm of the sofa for a dose of the school strap, all while the window is open adds another layer to proceedings I find. Also having the miscreant ask you in exact words for their punishment before gladly obliging to their request.

• Like 3

a couple ideas that I don't believe have been mentioned yet.. 1) during an OTK spanking, pull apart your spankee's cheeks to expose their bum hole and explain that's what you are doing, or if the spankee is lying face down on a bed or bent over a desk or the back of a sofa, instruct them to pull their own cheeks apart to give you the one-eye wink,  2) have a witness present (the ultimate!), or 3) time your spanking or cornertime to coincide roughly with when you know someone's arriving during that window - it's unknown to both of you if your  visitor(s) will arrive at your door (or be invited in!) while the spanking is still going on (and within earshot), or while cornertime is finishing up....  up to you to decide how to proceed after that, but it will be electrifying and royally embarrassing for your spankee to think about potentially being caught in such an embarrassing situation....   a variation on this theme can easily be done in a hotel room where the spanking/cornertime is done for a set number of minutes that coincide with when room service might arrive, 

• Like 3