For those who have been ever spanked with a wooden spoon, was it ever to a point where you were in lots of pain or even crying?

How was it used? Did the spanker go all across your butt in rapid strokes or lay on really heavy ones slowly? 

Is any part of the butt best to target with that implement or should the spanker lay it on evenly everywhere? 

Which part is usually used, or hurts the most? The back side or the cupped side? 

For those of you who were brought to tears or at least felt an immense amount of pain from it, was there a warmup first or just the spoon? How long did the spanking go on?

Also, which position were you in?

The wooden spoon can really get your attention.  I dread the sting it imparts especially when it is used repeatedly on the same spot.  It seems that this is something that is very easy to do since it seems drawn to the same area on it's own.  It is an implement that I dread.

We have used both sides and all over. Not very hard because it is very stingy and we were very new.  (We started spanking in January)  My pain tolerance just wasn't very high.  I like a warm up first and prefer to be bent over something or across his lap on the bed or couch.  For me the spoon only needs a flick of the wrist, not a full wind up arm swing, so it is fine in restricted spaces or positions.  Crying for me comes mostly from the scolding combined with the pain, we were just getting into that when we broke the spoon.  I dropped it in the yard and it was outside in the rain for a week before we realized.  It was cracked when we picked it up and haven't replaced it yet.

I just recently added a wooden spoon to my arsenal. It's a beefy one with a thick, break-resistant handle, made by Pioneer Woman. Cost only $4 and looks like it will outlast its user. :) Its small surface area, combined with a particularly convex shape, makes it a pretty sassy implement. 

• Like 1

I am sometimes spanked with the wooden spoon it is very accessible as most people have one in the kitchen  it hurts a lot bare bottom over the knee it can really sting  also effective for thighs and sitspots it has me kicking squirming can not keep in position at all when spoon is used  I think I fear it sometimes more than the cane??!

The wooden spoon has often brought me to tears...always the back rounded side. No 'warm up' of any kind, just pulled over my aunties knee and spanked until she thought I was repentant. 

Which often took some time! 

I’ve never truly experienced the wooden spoon, just occasionally take one from the kitchen and smack myself with it a couple times and then put it back lol. Most of the ones I see seem too lightweight to be intimidating... seems like it could play a valuable role in stretching out a spanking though

I've both been spanked and spanked with the wooden spoon.  The experience all depends on exactly what kind of spoon it is, but in general very stingy, applied to a small surface area, and if it is heavy enough often has resulted in bruises.  Spoons can be brutal - a lot of people think they aren't as severe as a hairbrush, but I have not found that to be the case because of the smaller surface area and longer handle. 

As for position, best used otk, and best used after a warm-up...unless it is for punishment.

28 minutes ago, swimmer8976 said:

I've both been spanked and spanked with the wooden spoon.  The experience all depends on exactly what kind of spoon it is, but in general very stingy, applied to a small surface area, and if it is heavy enough often has resulted in bruises.  Spoons can be brutal - a lot of people think they aren't as severe as a hairbrush, but I have not found that to be the case because of the smaller surface area and longer handle. 

As for position, best used otk, and best used after a warm-up...unless it is for punishment.

Thank you. How should it be used if it is for a punishment?

38 minutes ago, StevenSampson said:

Thank you. How should it be used if it is for a punishment?

I can't think of any other use of the spoon except punishment.  It is often available in the heat of the moment when the spanker's anger is at it's peak.  With a well practiced flick of the wrist and a firm stroke it delivers a sting that will get your attention.  The pain is concentrated to a small area encouraging the spanker to paint the EE's bottom completely often reducing them to a whimpering crud.    The metal variant is stings like hell and is very resilient.  It is best not to misbehave in the kitchen.

I quite like the wooden spoon even though it hurts like hell! Especially when applied hard and fast with no warm up. A few swats to the sit spot would definitely make you sit up and take notice. It's great in any position, and always using the rounded back rather than the cupped part.

Fun fact: we appropriated one of our wooden spoons from the kitchen, only to notice later that Cane-iac actually sells the exact same set as dedicated spanking implements! Neat!

I have said numerous times on this site that the wooden spoon is one of my absolute favorites.  A few strokes on each cheek can teach a quick lesson.  Many strokes can redden a backside to teach a serious lesson.  And it is just beautiful -although used sparingly-- on the backs of the thighs for an important lesson.  It is simple and usually easily available, and it doesn't require all kinds of subtlety.  I have never used anything but the bowl, and with satisfying effect.

• Like 2

I was given the wooden spoon once in my childhood; staying with my cousin whose father had a large and heavy spoon which was reserved for the purpose of correction.

I think it was the back of the spoon, administered slowly and deliberately to the lower buttocks over a high kitchen stool.

By the second or third stroke on the identical spot it was AGONY!

Spoons are probably in top 3 favorite implements. Back side of the bowl always in my experience. Spoons are wonderful because they're quite common, so nobody raises a brow if you have one in plain view and receive vanilla visitors. Additionally, when wielded properly a spoon is fearsome. They're usually stingy but that can be dependent on wood type, size, handle length etc. If you want to mix it up, deliver swats randomly across both cheeks and thighs if ya like, the spankee will be "pleasantly" surprised at each stroke. Or if you'd prefer to deliver an unequivocal message, pick a spot and see if you can hit it square on each time. a dozen swats will have your partner squirming, and you can just continue until you're sure the message has been delivered. Note: doing it this way will generally leave bruises, so be sure your playmate is up for that. Spoons can't be beat (as it were) for in terms of wide ranging utility! Just my 2 cents. Have fun!

• Like 1

SinceI like to be spanked hard,, I've never found spoons to be serious enough. When I'm spanking, I like the ability to make a solid connection and the spoons I've tried have seemed flimsy, compared to my paddles. Maybe I'm using the wrong kind of spending

damn speech recognition. Maybe I'm using the wrong kind of spoon

Thank you everyone! Who here had been brought to tears with a wooden spoon spanking? Or have spanked someone to tears with it,? Any stories you want to share?

Yes I have been spanked with the wooden spoon as well as the brush and cane not all at the same time! See my other posts 

The wooden spoon is a very underrated implement  it looks small and not that server but it can be  deadly bare bottom over the knee it can seriously hurt  been there and have used it on deserving bottoms! It can bring you to tears. Especially if used on the sitspots!!

When it is used cup side against the skin unusual oval marks are left.  Very distinctive.