too cheeky

on birching

On 11/11/2008 at 8:13 PM, montrealgirl said:

Well, regular birching or switching is not that bad. :P

But try to soak the rods for a couple of hours (especially if water is hot and salt) and you will see a tremendous difference. Salt soaked birch stings as a devil.

soaking the switches adds greatly to the pain!  You sound like someone who can really take a LOT!!!

WOW--what a wonderful thread!  I will take all suggestions on advisement.  Any blood from a light or birching?  I presume  long, hard one would be a yes.

Birching can be very erotic, if applied with a light force to start, and slowly build up to harder strokes. This instrument has a culmination effect on the buttocks, it doesn't need to be thrashed hard into the bottom, just a firm brisk swing is all needed. After thirty is or forty  swats, the bottom is covered in thin lines and tiny welts from the bumps on the rods. Heat is building in the flesh, and the spankee will by now be wriggling and twisting their  hips and bottom, trying to avoid the sting of the branches. The next twenty swats, will get more vocal responses from the recipient. The tops of thighs also should get some attention from the twigs. The flesh will by now be a bright red, and blotchy with tiny welts all over, and be burning constantly. Continuing from here, will probably cause small droplets of blood to appear from the welts breaking. If your brave enough, a full hundred strokes will  be felt for the next four or five days. The ensuing heat in the buttocks can become almost like having a heating pad on your bottom, set on high. I've had this experience twice, it stats out very easy to take at first, but slowly builds in intensity, to a very uncomfortable, steady burning. Both were for erotic play, not discipline. In real scenerios of discipline, several bitch rods would be used, with a very strict force. Leaving the buttocks bloody and looking like raw meat. Not for the faint hearted!

Cheers, max

Birching doesn't seem like it would be a good tool for discipline maybe just play. But that's my opinion.