StevenSampson

Clenching of butt cheeks or trying to move butt out of reach during a spanking

Does clenching affect the spanking intensity in any way? 
For those of you who are spankees, do you do it if it really hurts? Why or why not?

For those of you who are spankers, do you allow it? Why or why not? If not, how do you prevent it from happening? Are there some positions that make it harder for a spankee to clench? 

Also, for spankers, what do you do if your spankee tries to shield their butt with their hand or to twist their body so it is out of range of your hand or implement?  
Spankees have you ever done that and what happened? 

Thanks!

as a spankee i do clench often when being spanked otk esp with the wood hairbrush and i also try to move out of the way for me i think it a way of trying to resit the spanking like saying i am not going to make it easy for you by relaxing my bottom it is a sign of resistance but when i do this i often get it harder as my spanker gets angry that i do this so i am in a no win sistuation!

In my twenties I took many beltings while restrained, and clenching of cheeks and moving was part of the experience.  When I began getting long session lap spankings by hand I find keeping the cheeks relaxed for each swat more intimate than clenching.  However, as the spankings draw out the cheeks will quiver.

There is No Clenching Allowed "in my administration"  😁   There is also No Moving Allowed "in my administration" either.  😉 Any unauthorized movement can increase a risk of injury. 

4 hours ago, MrBottoms said:

There is No Clenching Allowed "in my administration"  😁   There is also No Moving Allowed "in my administration" either.  😉 Any unauthorized movement can increase a risk of injury. 

Both are natural reactions to pain and should not incur a harsher spanking. Self preservation is a natural and instinctive response. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, michgal.k said:

Both are natural reactions to pain and should not incur a harsher spanking. Self preservation is a natural and instinctive response. 

Yes of course. But "Vee have other Vays to deal with it"   😀   michgal."k" The K stands for Klinching?   😁

• Haha 1

I’ve heard that some people have strong opinions about cheek clenching during a spanking.  Supposedly, it lessens the pain and therefore shouldn’t be allowed.  I’ve never had a disciplinarian who made a distinction between clenched and unclenched.  I have no idea what state my cheeks are in during a punishment spanking.  For me, it’s pretty much instinctual movement, like when you accidentally touch a hot stove or slam your finger in a door.  The position we use minimizes the chance of drastic movement and injury.  I’m usually bent over a footboard with my hands pinned between my torso and the mattress.  I have actually never been reprimanded for blocking because the weight on my hands prevents flailing.  (I’m also a submission sort of ee and not a bratty sort of ee, so I’m not deliberately trying to get loose.).  The positioning of my body, butt in the air, weight equally distributed on bed and floor, stops inadvertent kicking or jumping up.  I can and do find myself rolling from side to side or sort of collapsing at the knees sometimes, but this has never seemed to present a challenge to Sir.  He’s an experienced Er, so somehow that bath brush always lands exactly where he’s aiming.  

Upon occasion, I’ve been spanked bent over a bed without a footboard, which takes the weight off my feet.  I can reflexively kick in that scenario.  Again—experienced Er, didn’t appear to cramp their style at all.  We both remained safe and comfortable throughout, except for ... you know.  The target.  That stung like hell.

I can see how sometimes restraints might be needed for safety’s sake, either when someone has like kangaroo reflexes and legit can’t help thrashing, or when someone (although consenting) has a psychological quirk where they just cannot accept holding still.

I'm not super-strict on clenching, but I do point out that it actually makes the spanking hurt MORE than relaxing into the swats. When the gluteal muscles are soft, they can better absorb the impact of each swat than when they're tight and rigid. However, the point does come during a spanking when the intensity builds and relaxing becomes difficult, if not impossible. Flinching and a bit of leg movement in OTK position is natural and expected, and I'm okay with that. I won't tolerate thrashing, though. It's dangerous to the spankee, as well as the spanker. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Normally, my butt is relaxed during spankings, but I did clench once and I think it made that strike hurt more.

This is what I've never understood. Why would ERs penalize for that when through none of their effort, the spanking now hurts more. 

• Thanks 1

Whenever I use a paddle, it is generally in conjunction with the "bend over, grab your ankles"  position.....which resolves any Clinching-itis temptation since it becomes virtually impossible.  😁

• Sad 1

I expect the naughty girl across my knee to clench, wiggle and writhe when I’m punishing her bottom.  I don’t administer additional punishment smacks for her natural reaction to her spanking.   Her clenching and wiggling means I’m getting through to her.  The only thing I will do is put her in a leg lock if she cannot stay in place across my knee.  I love having my spankee across both of my knees; so natural, so perfect.  

• Thanks 1

On 5/10/2020 at 4:39 AM, StevenSampson said:

Does clenching affect the spanking intensity in any way? 

In my case, it affects it quite a bit. It usually results in her grabbing a heavier paddle and using all of her strength until I stop!

I don't really.clench much.  I am.sure i have sometimes, but havent noticed a difference.  I always try to hold position, and do.so for the most part.  He likes to.tie my legs.if I am kickibg a bit, even if I am.not kicking towards him or trying to block or get out of the way.  I think he does it because he thinks I like it.  (I mean, I do, but that is neither here nor there lol)  Today I did end up.doing a bit of rocking and rolling and even put hands back.  (Pretty rare for me, Laffy Taffy hurts!) Today he waited a few seconds, and then resumed smacking my bottom, and got my hands once before I moved them. This was the first maintenance spanking that made me thonl I will behave for the rest of the weekend because if that was the appetizer I don't want the main course!  

On 5/17/2020 at 11:21 AM, gingerlee said:

This is what I've never understood. Why would ERs penalize for that when through none of their effort, the spanking now hurts more. 

Exactly what I said in my comment.....   I expect a punished girl to kick, howl, wiggle and clench.  And if she reaches back to protect her spanked bottom, I take her hand, interlock my fingers with hers, and continue spanking her.   There should be no ‘punishment within the punishment’ when the hot fanny I’m giving her is punishment enough.

• Like 1