StevenSampson

Severe pain without long lasting marks?

Is it possible to get a hard spanking, possibly even to tears, that would not leave bruising or welts, or if it did, those that wouldn’t last longer than a week?

What implement or implements would be good for that? 

What position or positions would achieve that?

How long would it need to be?

What would be some other tips to maximize pain but leave no marks, or marks that wouldn’t last longer than 7 days?

You start with warm-up hand spanks.  Then once you see a nice light pink color you increase the spanks and spank the entire bum, moving your hand around, hitting the top, side and sit-spots as well as the centre of the bum, top of the legs just under the bum hurts and provides more territory for spanking.  If you wish you can use a hairbrush, once again moving the spanks around, not focusing on one area.  After a while, the bottom should have a uniformed pink or redness to it, that is what you are looking to achieve.  Then aftercare, Arnica will help.  Depending on the bum, since they are all different, there may be slight bruising, but that will go away...

Stay away from canes since they leave marks as they 'bite' into the skin.  Be very careful with paddles, carpet beaters and belts unless you are skilled with them. 

• Like 1

Thank you, this is quite helpful. Would  doing that you think potentially be really painful? I read that hairbrushes bruise easily. If I were to bruise I would want them to go away in 5-7 days at most. 

What about being spanked with a wooden spoon?

For some reason I would be uncomfortable with an OTK unless it was from my partner, but lying down with my butt propped up high is kind of my fantasy. Would a hairbrush or wooden spoon spanking be able to bring me to tears in a position like that?

Sorry I should have been more clear.

If my partner was ok with me being spanked by someone else I wouldn’t want it otk unless there isn’t any other way, to avoid any sexual suggestion. If my partner does it it’s ok. 

Lying over the bed propped up is what I would really want.

A hand spanking isn' t going to give you severe pain. Everyone' s definition of severe pain is different so you do need to elaborate. My idea of severe pain is a harsh caning where the marks would last for a month or so. A hard hairbrushing/ paddling, that doesn' t blister, would leave bruising for 5-7 days. I have been blistered before and that took months to heal from so you would want to avoid that. A belting might work for you. Avoid canes unless you want a lighter caning because those marks will last for awhile. Anything that is really "severe" is going to take longer than 5-7 days to heal from...

Also you have got to remember that everyone heals differently. Like I have had deep purple bruises that have healed within a week but for some-one else they might last longer. You don' t sound like you have much experience so start light and work your way up. You will find out what you can tolerate and how easily you heal then.

Also remember that some people can cry from a light hand spanking and then others you can beat them black, blue and bloody and they still won' t cry.

My advice to you is gain experience, slowly, and you will work out what works for you that way...

1 hour ago, Spankbadgirl said:

Also you have got to remember that everyone heals differently. Like I have had deep purple bruises that have healed within a week but for some-one else they might last longer. You don' t sound like you have much experience so start light and work your way up. You will find out what you can tolerate and how easily you heal then.

Also remember that some people can cry from a light hand spanking and then others you can beat them black, blue and bloody and they still won' t cry.

My advice to you is gain experience, slowly, and you will work out what works for you that way...

Thank you, Spankbadgirl. What would differentiate between bruising and blistering from a hard hairbrushing or paddling?

You recommended the belt, I got it once but it was my own and I was lying flat on the bed and the person swinging it was someone I paid to do this and I don’t think she really wanted to cause me pain and did this kind of thing rarely but instead usually other things. Also my belt was pretty flimsy lol. 

Maybe though she wasn’t applying it properly. Can a belt bring someone to tears?

What is your view of the wooden spoon? I ask because we have those in our home and I read they don’t really bruise for a long time but have read different views on whether they actually hurt.

Thanks.

I guess my definition of severe pain would be when I’m rolling around and squirming and begging the spanker to stop and trying to reach back and grab my butt. Hopefully crying but if not that then at least yelling.

2 minutes ago, StevenSampson said:

Thank you, Spankbadgirl. What would differentiate between bruising and blistering from a hard hairbrushing or paddling?

You recommended the belt, I got it once but it was my own and I was lying flat on the bed and the person swinging it was someone I paid to do this and I don’t think she really wanted to cause me pain and did this kind of thing rarely but instead usually other things. Also my belt was pretty flimsy lol. 

Maybe though she wasn’t applying it properly. Can a belt bring someone to tears?

What is your view of the wooden spoon? I ask because we have those in our home and I read they don’t really bruise for a long time but have read different views on whether they actually hurt.

Thanks.

Stick with an experienced spanker and they will know to stop before you blister. You have to use quite a bit of force to blister some-one!

You need a thick, strong belt for a proper belting. Of course it can bring some people to tears. Some people cry from pain alone. Other people need some-one very experienced who can work on the psychological side because any amount of pain won' t make some people cry.

I got an infection from being seriously spanked with a wooden spoon ( albeit it was more like a damn club lol). Tore my butt up. Blood and bruising! You probably wouldn' t get anywhere, near that result, with an average wooden spoon thou but they can bruise in the right hands! I had to take steroids for a few months after that so don' t under estimate any implement...

3 minutes ago, Spankbadgirl said:

Stick with an experienced spanker and they will know to stop before you blister. You have to use quite a bit of force to blister some-one!

You need a thick, strong belt for a proper belting. Of course it can bring some people to tears. Some people cry from pain alone. Other people need some-one very experienced who can work on the psychological side because any amount of pain won' t make some people cry.

I got an infection from being seriously spanked with a wooden spoon ( albeit it was more like a damn club lol). Tore my butt up. Blood and bruising! You probably wouldn' t get anywhere, near that result, with an average wooden spoon thou but they can bruise in the right hands! I had to take steroids for a few months after that so don' t under estimate any implement...

Oh wow... that’s intense. I’m very sorry to hear that.

Yeah I was just thinking of a regular wooden spoon.

Would getting the butt wet with let’s say a wet rag every few minutes during the spanking have any effect? I read somewhere that it increases pain but decreases a chance of bruising.

How would one know who is snd isn’t an experienced spanker?

1 minute ago, StevenSampson said:

Oh wow... that’s intense. I’m very sorry to hear that.

Yeah I was just thinking of a regular wooden spoon.

Would getting the butt wet with let’s say a wet rag every few minutes during the spanking have any effect? I read somewhere that it increases pain but decreases a chance of bruising.

How would one know who is snd isn’t an experienced spanker?

Getting wet will increase the sting but wet skin can also be more fragile so it won' t necessarily decrease bruising.

You can usually tell who is experienced or not. Beware of the ones who are just all talk thou. Ask for references from people they have spanked before. Ask to see examples of their past work ie pics. If a 20 year old says they are experienced don't believe them! Just use your head; look out for red flags; meet in public the first time. Never take some-one at their word- check them out. If your instincts tell you something isn' t right, listen to them...

With tears, i believe its mostly psychological.  So, I can spank hard, but not as hard as SBG has described...just not my scene.

There have been times where my spankee has cried during the warm up and othwr times when a spankee has not cried after a good hard belting and spanking.  

I think tears has allot to do with the relationship between EE and ER and specifically if the EE feels they can show this vulnerability with the ER.   But, that may just me, since I will not beat until tears and i would strongly suggest you do not ask for that... Hope this helps

Thank you OnlySolutions. Can I follow up with some questions please.

Why would you not spank someone to tears or recommend asking that?

Also, if someone asked you in my situation, or if you were giving a spanking that was meant to really hurt if not cause tears, when would you stop? If let’s say I was writhing around in pain and trying to move my hand and begging you to stop (though I didn’t use my safe word and asked you prior to doing this to not stop when I ask), would you keep going? When would you have decided I’ve had enough?

Also, what position would you give a hard spanking like the one you described initially, in? You mentioned the hairbrush as a good starting implement after the hand that wouldn’t do much damage but could cause pain. What about the wooden spoon?

Thank you!

Capsaicin cream will definitely give you an intense burning sensation even without a spanking! I’d go with what everyone else has recommended after applying that, especially a long warm up. Legs up position is more painful for me as it makes the skin tighter. 

If you’re rarely spanked or fair skinned, easily bruising is more common. Ice the area immediately after the spanking and the next two days if you’re truly worried bruises. And if if you do end up with bruises, applying heat helps. 

5 hours ago, Anna2594 said:

Capsaicin cream will definitely give you an intense burning sensation even without a spanking! I’d go with what everyone else has recommended after applying that, especially a long warm up. Legs up position is more painful for me as it makes the skin tighter. 

If you’re rarely spanked or fair skinned, easily bruising is more common. Ice the area immediately after the spanking and the next two days if you’re truly worried bruises. And if if you do end up with bruises, applying heat helps. 

Great advise!

5 hours ago, StevenSampson said:

Thank you OnlySolutions. Can I follow up with some questions please.

Why would you not spank someone to tears or recommend asking that?

Also, if someone asked you in my situation, or if you were giving a spanking that was meant to really hurt if not cause tears, when would you stop? If let’s say I was writhing around in pain and trying to move my hand and begging you to stop (though I didn’t use my safe word and asked you prior to doing this to not stop when I ask), would you keep going? When would you have decided I’ve had enough?

Also, what position would you give a hard spanking like the one you described initially, in? You mentioned the hairbrush as a good starting implement after the hand that wouldn’t do much damage but could cause pain. What about the wooden spoon?

Thank you!

Sure you can follow me.  I recommend you do not ask for that until you know your spanker.  And, i would say, "if i cry, dont stop"  not spank me until i cry, because you may not cry for the reasons i already stated.

Yes, a wooden spoon is fine. Legs up like Anna said is a great potion, OTK over the arm of a couch or bed is good. Standing, holding your ankles is good too.