Spanking Needs Forums

Stay at Home Orders and Self Spanking

Stay at Home and Self Spanking  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you self spank more with the current stay at home orders around the country?

• a little bit, maybe once a week
    • a few times a week
    • almost daily
    • about the same frequency as I saw my ER
  2. 2. If you have never self spanked, have you try it since the stay at home order took effect?

• Yes, and after practice it is at least reasonably effective
    • Yes, finding almost the same as an in-person spanking
    • Yes, but stopped as it did not work for me
    • Yes, I self spank but it is not close to what an in-person spanking was for me
    • No, have tried it, and don't plan to
    • No, but thinking about trying it
  3. 3. If during this crisis was your first time self spanking, how many attempts before it felt like a spanking?

• On the first try
    • 2-5 but I'm still trying to make it better
    • 6-10 but I'm still trying to make it better
    • I've self spanked before so I know how to make it effective
    • Keep trying but I'm still having trouble making it work

What have your self spanking experiences been since in-person spankings are difficult or impossible in the current conditions around the country? Tried it, think about trying it, did it before and can now self spank more or less then before? How are your self spanking attempts working for you, if you never tried it before or tried it but did not do it and are coming back to self spanking?

I don’t normally self spank—it’s difficult for me to force myself to reach the level of pain required for it to help me.  I’m getting kind of desperate though, so.  I may try to set up a directed self spanking session.  Maybe that will work better.

Before I had a spanker, I self spanked from time to time. Sometimes I still do, but with not the frequency. Lockdown is making me think about upping the self spanking though.

I've done it a couple of times. But it's not the same.  It barely takes the edge off.  And I'm worried someone else in the household will hear.  Any ideas for a quiet spanking would be appreciated. 

Supposedly loopy johnny implements pack a powerful sting and are very quiet.  Here’s a link to one from Cane-iac, if you’re not familiar with them.  Do not in any way be afraid of it just because it is labeled, “Sadistic Red Loop, 15” of Hurt.”  

Okay, actually be afraid if it.  I’ve never gotten a real spanking with one of these, just play swats, but I have heard they sting a great deal.  Probably no more than a regular cane of the same width and material, though.  They do not literally come from the fires of Hell.  That I know of.

If we didn't have an adult child stuck in the house with us, my wife would give me the spanking I deserve! As it is, self spanking is not a solution...

A very effective pervertable is a simple wire coat hanger.  It makes absolutely no noise but is a very convincing tool as a  deterrent or consequence.  I do not self-spank but often employ it for structured self-spanking sessions where privacy is not possible.

Coathanger.jpg