Jump to content
Spanking Needs Forums

World Naked Gardening day


Recommended Posts

A spanking day is much better than a naked gardening day.

I'm not exactly the most modest person, but gardening naked could be a bit dangerous!! Too many briers, stickers and bugs!! Not to mention dirt and particles getting into areas they shouldn't be!!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
2 hours ago, shygurl said:

A spanking day is much better than a naked gardening day.

I'm not exactly the most modest person, but gardening naked could be a bit dangerous!! Too many briers, stickers and bugs!! Not to mention dirt and particles getting into areas they shouldn't be!!

Would love to hear some good ideas for

1. what day of the year do we ask Congress (in the States) to declare "X is THE spanking day".....

2. What guidelines should we offer for such a day? 

Link to post
5 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Also the weather right now is not conducive for that Tate.  Unless you live near the Equator.   They really need to move that holiday to August.  

Yes summer would be far better

Link to post
7 hours ago, tryingit said:

Naked gardening sounds pretty silly to me.  And why do it?  Just to offend people who wish you wouldn’t?

Depends how private your garden is. 

Link to post
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the closest thing to garden implement, that I have been spanked with, is a piece of kindling for an outdoor fire pit.

Link to post

I would love to spend a long weekend at a nudist retreat, so Naked Gardening sounds great. But since I don't have a fence, I just did clothed gardening day. 

I would celebrate World Spanking Day. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
35 minutes ago, rubyredd said:

I would love to spend a long weekend at a nudist retreat, so Naked Gardening sounds great. But since I don't have a fence, I just did clothed gardening day. 

I would celebrate World Spanking Day. 

naked gardening is fun we have a high hedge and there are plenty of things about to keep a naughty girl in her place

  • Like 1
Link to post

We spend several weeks each year at our nudist resort.  Gardening...not so much, but everything else totally nude....love it.

Link to post
7 minutes ago, cowboy said:

We spend several weeks each year at our nudist resort.  Gardening...not so much, but everything else totally nude....love it.

I just love the idea of that freedom. And I love plants and herbs and flowers - so I would volunteer to do that (wearing a sun hat and gloves, of course). I am also a forest lover, so the idea of walking through the woods sans clothes is very appealing. And swimming nude is obviously the best. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, rubyredd said:

 And swimming nude is obviously the best. 

once skinny dipped in a pool on holiday at a gite in France and when i went to the owners house realised they had cctv on the pool 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
1 minute ago, Tate999 said:

once skinny dipped in a pool on holiday at a gite in France and when i went to the owners house realised they had cctv on the pool 

Did you give them a repeat performance?

I skinny dipped in a condo pool down in Florida... after too much wine and limoncello. No CCTV that I know of. 😆 Then we took the party down to the beach. Way too much sand in uncomfortable places.

Link to post
1 minute ago, rubyredd said:

Did you give them a repeat performance?

I skinny dipped in a condo pool down in Florida... after too much wine and limoncello. No CCTV that I know of. 😆 Then we took the party down to the beach. Way too much sand in uncomfortable places.

No but I didn't tell my wife as I had spanked her as well 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
3 minutes ago, Tate999 said:

No but I didn't tell my wife as I had spanked her as well 

OMG! 😂😂 

Link to post
Just now, rubyredd said:

OMG! 😂😂 

wasnt the first time we have been seen and i am sure it wont be the last. A wood is a perfect place to be seen spanking in and one of my favourite outdoor places 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, rubyredd said:

I would celebrate World Spanking Day. 

*gasp* There's a World Spanking day?? 😁

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Just now, cowboy said:

Real spankos would want a world spanking day everyday.

Yes we would.😏😏😏

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, michgal.k said:

Yes we would.😏😏😏

Yes, this is my goal... World spanko domination!  

  • Like 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...