Spanking Needs Forums

Question to the group

For someone who has grown up with being spanked, then became a spanker/disciplinarian and adult spankee, it seems ingrained and part of that person.

At 71 I'm nowhere near finished and the interest in spanking hasn't declined over the years.  It still has the same cathartic and healing effects. 

Personally, when I become too old to give or receive a good spanking, they can bury me. 

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

Why do you "Honestly" feel the need too give or receive a spanking at this age and above?

For me a was a psychological imprint growing up receiving way way too many spankings.
It became a very needed ONE ON ONE total complete having and getting all the attention.

During those years many nights I slept on my tummy sometimes no super, after they
stopped I very slowly began too feel that driving need to feel the heat in the seat feeling
again for screw ups were I knew I done wrong.

The truth is you can not force a real spanking to happen, it has to happen all on it’s
own naturally not planned.
  • 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed a long term spanking relationship with my best friend.  Sadly he moved south this past fall and I have yet to resume a new relationship.  I miss the intimacy being over the lap and getting a hand spanking.  self spanking may give the burn but lacks the connection.

To me the need I feel to be spanked and disciplined has nothing to do with my age. I'm not into age play either :) It's a natural thing to me, part of my nature I guess. Whatever it is, I'm happy with it because it makes me feel really good and that's what it's all about. When in a DD relationship I am a better person (not in one right now and still a good person, but I flourish when I am in one).

• 2 months later...

Maybe a late reply, but I was not spanked growing up. Yelled at, yes, not spanked. Spanking, other then knowing I didn't want one - since some of my friends were spanked, was not on my radar well into adulthood. In the last twenty years it grew from nothing to a desire for some spanks as foreplay, to a strong desire which I tried to satisfy with hand spanking or a ping pong paddle. Neither worked well for self spanking. Over the years that desire grew stronger and developed into a real strong want. That when I started putting some effort into learning how to spank myself. Now it is a solid need, that I enjoy, and makes be feel better.

• 3 weeks later...

It feels really good and I love that red hot burning feeling in my butt after a really hard naked butt spanking with a paddle switch hairbrust or wooden spoon.  Afterwords it stays with me for days and I love that smooth feeling on my red butt and I feel relaxed and my negative behavior is changed as I walk around with a butt that feels warm hot and burning. 

During a really hard spanking when my butt gets spanked red so red that I can't take it anymore, I get sexually aroused including a very hard erection and I usually cum all over myself!!!🏏🏏🏏🏏🔥😆😆🔥🍑🍑🍑🍑🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🔥🔥🔥🔥😆😆😆😆😁😁😁😁👋👋👋🏓🏓🏓🏓🏓🏓

• Like 1