Spanking Needs Forums

What do you like your Spankee to wear ?

Am I the only one that likes the heels and stockings stereotype? As someone else said, earlier on, maybe it is your first "taste" that frames your viewpoint.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White cotton panties all the way

Contributing as a spankee.  To me, the outfit makes the mood. I prefer to wear pants and panties when I am spanked. The ritual of having them pulled down and the removal of something that protect

I don't have a preference: it's coming down, going up, either way.

On 5/15/2020 at 8:34 AM, AshOTKLife said:

Contributing as a spankee. 

To me, the outfit makes the mood. I prefer to wear pants and panties when I am spanked. The ritual of having them pulled down and the removal of something that protects me and my modesty is one of the most embarrassing aspects of the spanking, which I hate in the moment but a spanking doesn't feel complete without. Absolutely have a love/hate relationship with my pants and panties being left around my knees and being marched to the corner in shame afterwards.

Pajama spankings give a different vibe. To me they often mean a double punishment for me - I was spanked earlier and now I'm going to be spanked before bed on an already sore bottom, and this time with no panties to protect me a little longer. 

Thongs don't make me feel like a naughty little girl in trouble so I rarely wear them.

Good point you make in your last paragraph. I agree ,thongs don't fit naughty little girl roleplay.

On the other hand if the role play is that of a spoiled teenage brat who is finally getting her just desserts, thong underwear or a thong bathing suit would be perfect attire! Or for a scheming, unscrupulous femme fatale whose misbehavior has caught up with her and she is forced to pay the penalty with her bottom unprotected due to her lingerie choice.

• Like 1

It's dependent on the situation: the needs/desires of my spankee, the type of spanking, and the overall mood. If it's a roleplay situation, then whatever sort of clothing is appropriate to the scenario. If it's a bedtime spanking I enjoy thin pj pants or sleep shorts, nice to give a warm up over and easy and smooth to pull down:). A daytime just because or punishment spanking, well, fliping up a dress is always fun, but yanking down a pair of jeans is nice too isn't it? And leaving them bunched around the ankles makes it tougher for my partner to squirm away or kick too much. If we're talking pure preference on my part? I have to say yoga pants probably.  Yoga pants are an amazing turn on for me. Honestly though, if my spankee is comfortable with what she's wearing (for however long she's wearing it before it's pulled down, or up) then it doesn't really matter. I enjoy roleplay sessions as much as discipline and almost as much as fun, just because spankings; but I'm perfectly fine with, for example, an old west scenario in which she's wearing jeans and a t shirt. It's about pleasure for my partner and myself, and if that means complex outfits or if it means athletic shorts I'm good either way.

But yoga pants are amazing. Just sayin.

• Like 1

I agree... For sure the pants come down and set neatly aside. Just having something that is easy to get out of the way is probably best. 

• Like 1
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 1:01 PM, ladows said:

Am I the only one that likes the heels and stockings stereotype? As someone else said, earlier on, maybe it is your first "taste" that frames your viewpoint.

I think so ! The first time I Spanked My Wife ( Then My Girlfriend) She was wearing an Evening dress with Heels and long black Gloves.....underneath She had on Black stockings and suspenders....when I took Her knickers down the sight of Her bare bottom framed by the straps of Her suspenders was fantastic......

I proposed soon afterwards !

Foxy.

4 hours ago, foxyalfa007 said:

I think so ! The first time I Spanked My Wife ( Then My Girlfriend) She was wearing an Evening dress with Heels and long black Gloves.....underneath She had on Black stockings and suspenders....when I took Her knickers down the sight of Her bare bottom framed by the straps of Her suspenders was fantastic......

I proposed soon afterwards !

Foxy.

I love this post. Also love the Alpha. They’re not imported here anymore but I used to have one

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JonTx said:

I love this post. Also love the Alpha. They’re not imported here anymore but I used to have one

Thanks JonTx,

An Alfa and an accommodating Wife.....I am indeed very lucky !

Kind Regards from London.

Foxy.

• 4 weeks later...

Whatever they start out wearing, they will end up bare bottom. It depends on what gender I am spanking.

Both genders: good fitting jeans - no underwear; I like to grab belt loop and pull them tighter

Female: Pantyhose - no underwear

Both: Pajama pants - again, no underwear

• Like 1

I usually tell someone (especially if I haven't been working with them long) to "get as undressed as you're comfortable getting, unless being consensually uncomfortable is part of what you want/need." That said, my general personal preference is the more naked the better. 

• Like 1

I usually tell someone (especially if I haven't been working with them long) to "get as undressed as you're comfortable getting, unless being consensually uncomfortable is part of what you want/need." That said, my general personal preference is the more naked the better. 

I want them wearing their everyday clothes and/or whatever they wear to bed. I want the experience to be as real as possible for both of us. Nothing more real than getting a bedtime spanking in the actual clothes you wear to bed. Or a day spanking in you everyday house clothes or work clothes. 

• Like 1
On 5/13/2020 at 11:07 AM, LazyNerd said:

I'm a big believer in Yoga Pants and Leggings, especially for punishment spankings. They provide much less protection early on and they definitely increase the intensity of a spanking. It's also far easier to aim if you're using an implement on a non-bare bottom. Don't really care what's on top but T shirts are always good. 

With those on, I don't really care if the EE is wearing panties underneath, if the spanking is eventually going to be bare, it just adds another dimension to the spanking. 

Skirts are also fun, but more so in a playful sense. 

Yes! yoga pants are underrated for spankings. 

• Like 2

As far as what they wear does matter to me. It will usually start over their outer layer (pants, shorts, dresses) Then it will move on to spanking them over their panties (If they are wearing any.) Then it will go to the bare botom. If she would rather be spanked bare at request then that is how she will be spanked. 

However if it a discipline spanking for a bad offense they might just be starting off on the bare.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll answer on my wife's behalf as I'm the one who is on the receiving end. She says that her preference for me to wear for spanking is a look of concern as I stand naked and she shows me the paddle she'll use.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Redwombutt said:

I'll answer on my wife's behalf as I'm the one who is on the receiving end. She says that her preference for me to wear for spanking is a look of concern as I stand naked and she shows me the paddle she'll use.

Ah, yes. That's outfit that's always in season and is one size fits all.  ;)

• Like 1