Spanking Needs Forums

What do you like your Spankee to wear ?

Hi From Lockdown in London England,

Just wondering what preference's you have for your Spankee to wear ?

I am curious , I  prefer My Wife to be dressed in a skirt or dress that is easy to pull up over Her bottom ,and some nice knickers to lower before Spanking ,but as we are not going out at the moment because of the Lockdown, the last Spanking I gave Her was just after She had completed an on line Yoga Class, so I pulled Her tight Yoga Leggings and thong down to Spank Her...So maybe I wont be waiting until She is dressed up to take Her over My knee after  Lockdown is over ?!

Foxy.

• Like 2
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White cotton panties all the way

Contributing as a spankee.  To me, the outfit makes the mood. I prefer to wear pants and panties when I am spanked. The ritual of having them pulled down and the removal of something that protect

I don't have a preference: it's coming down, going up, either way.

I have always been partial to a skirt or dress being flipped up, as opposed to pants coming down. However, that's like comparing pepperoni pizza to cheese pizza - they're both good. 😎

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Spanknutt said:

I have always been partial to a skirt or dress being flipped up, as opposed to pants coming down. However, that's like comparing pepperoni pizza to cheese pizza - they're both good. 😎

Ha ! Yes ,I'm not complaining !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, ukspanko said:

Tight blue jeans I can peel down and white lace trimmed panties underneath ( with a bit poking out at the top of her jeans :)   )

Yes I agree, time before the Yoga leggings came down,I had the pleasure of taking Ingrid's jeans and cornflower blue cotton knickers down to administer a hand spanking ,definitely not complaining ,but still prefer it when She is wearing a skirt or Dress ! 

For the most part makes no difference what they wear. Usually whatever they have on gets pulled up or down pretty soon after the spanking starts anyway. But I have to admit that my wife wears "boy shorts" as her underwear of choice, almost all she wears. And I certainly like the way it makes her bottom look when we get to the pants down or drew up part of our spankings/

• Like 3

The first adult spanking I gave was to a gf in the 1960s.  And it was skirt up and on her panty girdle.  So I would like to do that some of the time.  But not too many girdle wearers anymore.  It is funny how first experiences shape our tastes.

• Like 2

I want him in (properly-fitting) jeans. If a guy ever showed up donning the rapper-look of baggy pants down past his butt, he'd get a darn good spanking from me before the actual "spanking" even began. 

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Chawsee said:

I want him in (properly-fitting) jeans. If a guy ever showed up donning the rapper-look of baggy pants down past his butt, he'd get a darn good spanking from me before the actual "spanking" even began. 

That almost sounds like a dare ro the ones you help...

• Haha 1

I love all kinds of pizza! but certainly have some very specific favorite types.  On the 'clothing for my spankee' question, a favorite would be classy business attire - knee-length skirt (even a tight fitting pencil skirt that requires her to raise it to her waist while standing in front of me), high heels, and white, frilly/lacey bikini panties that fully cover her rear end. Pantyhose or stockings are wonderful too, but skirt, heels and panties are the core. Would also say that as a sapnker, I am not a fan of my spankee wearing a thong (which is going to come down anyway)...  there is something very visually pleasing, and excitingly energetic to be the one to remove/lower/yank down, that last small barrier of modesty and protection from her rear end and fully bare her glorious bottom...  a thong just has too much of her cheeks already exposed and deprives me (the spanker) of that pleasure.

• Like 2

I'm in a Daddy/son relationship, so most of my spankings have started with me in overalls of some type (overalls, longalls, shortalls, jonjons).  Those come down first, and then I'm turned over Daddy's lap, where he pulls down my trainers or opens up the back of my diaper to "get to the seat of the problem".

Almost anything, or nothing at all.Love the role play of a woman getting caught skinnydipping or sunbathing nude someplace she is not supposed to be doing it and getting spanked in her birthday suit.

And love the scenario of women being spanked in any type of bathing suit or short-shorts.

Occurs to me one thing that would be perfect for giving a spanking is one of those body stocking things, where there is an opening in the back presumably to make it possible for the woman to use the bathroom without taking the thing off. Bares her cheeks, making a fine target.

Know a lot of people fantasize about lifting skirts and slips, removing foundation garments, but the fact is women just don't dress like that much anymore. Know some   spankos like that "retro look", but more likely nowadays she"d just have on pantyhose and panties under her dress or slacks.

As for sexy lingerie, etc- it adds another dimension, a woman dressed in a way that says she is mature and sexy and sophisticated, being disciplined in a way we associate with naughty children.

• Like 1

In my opinion, you can not give a proper spanking when the spankee is wearing clothes. Any women I spank must remove her clothes before she gets the punishment. I will remove her clothes if she does not. 

• Like 2

I like the EE to wear non-tight, normal, blue  jeans. I like the way my hand feels when it collides with the fabric and the butt during the pre-spanking. After that, he should wear traditional, tight white briefs and an undershirt/vest. This gives me the opportunity to order him to lower or raise his briefs so they frame his behind along with the vest. This is especially true once his rear is red and his bent over either awaiting punishment or in the corner because the white frames the backside nicely thus accentuating the focus and ongoing results on the punishment.

I'm a big believer in Yoga Pants and Leggings, especially for punishment spankings. They provide much less protection early on and they definitely increase the intensity of a spanking. It's also far easier to aim if you're using an implement on a non-bare bottom. Don't really care what's on top but T shirts are always good. 

With those on, I don't really care if the EE is wearing panties underneath, if the spanking is eventually going to be bare, it just adds another dimension to the spanking. 

Skirts are also fun, but more so in a playful sense. 

• Like 2

Contributing as a spankee. 

To me, the outfit makes the mood. I prefer to wear pants and panties when I am spanked. The ritual of having them pulled down and the removal of something that protects me and my modesty is one of the most embarrassing aspects of the spanking, which I hate in the moment but a spanking doesn't feel complete without. Absolutely have a love/hate relationship with my pants and panties being left around my knees and being marched to the corner in shame afterwards.

Pajama spankings give a different vibe. To me they often mean a double punishment for me - I was spanked earlier and now I'm going to be spanked before bed on an already sore bottom, and this time with no panties to protect me a little longer. 

Thongs don't make me feel like a naughty little girl in trouble so I rarely wear them.

• Like 6