CuriousTime

Why do I feel the need for a Spanking?

I have never been spanked but for awhile now, it really seems like I want one since I like reading about them. My husband is not interested in it so I am exploring spanking therapy privately.  Why do I feel such a desire to have a bare bottom spanking?

I truly believe some people, not all, are born with this desire.

• Like 1

I’m sure there’s a deep psychological explanation Curious Time, but I don’t know what it is😊. All I know is that I’ve been spanked many times and look forward to many more...

• Like 1

I highly recommend discussing this further with your husband.. trust and communication are such a huge factor in not only marriage but in spanking lifestyle.. I think you should discuss wanting to look into having a professional do it... you may be feeling this desire either because it sexually pleases you as a fetish or because the accountability and stress relief it may bring is a need for you.. sometimes it's all 3 :) the more research you do and the more you have an open line of communication with your ER the more you'll learn about yourself and why this is a need for you.😊

• Like 2

There can be so many reasons for people why they love to spank/be spanked, and even if for the same reason, each situation is very unique. The question is why you want to know why you're like this, or experience feelings about it... You can give your mind a hard time to solve the mysterious puzzle but I guess the answer will never come. Do you know why someone likes classical music and hates hard rock or vice versa? Do you know why you like pizza more than anything else? Or why you love dogs more than cats? And so on...

It's about acceptance of the fact that at least you experience this need and you need to experience it I guess. And I agree so much with HannahKae that it's important to be open about it with your partner. It is not something to be ashamed of at all. And yes, be prepared he might not get it straight away... So talk talk talk and talk again....

I hope it's all gonna work out well for you!

I think many of us ask ourselves this question. A spanking, done right, symbolizes accountability, caring, nurturing, and stress relief. Someone is giving us the gift of focused, one-on-one attention. They're sharing with us a sacred, intimate exchange of trust. Then endorphins (hormones that act as a sedative and reduce anxiety and the perception of pain) flood the body, bringing a sense of calm relief afterwards. The combination of these attributes can't help but making a good spanking a desired experience. 

• Like 1

These are the hard questions. It is like trying to explain why you like chocolate more than strawberry ice cream, for example. In your case, since you have never been spanked, it could be simple curiosity. I would suggest seeking a professional who will be able to give you a safe, non-sexual, and defined spanking session that answers your curiosity, without the potential dangers of meeting a less vetted Spanker who may have their own agenda. Good luck on your journey.

On 4/25/2020 at 7:47 PM, CuriousTime said:

I have never been spanked but for awhile now, it really seems like I want one since I like reading about them. My husband is not interested in it so I am exploring spanking therapy privately.  Why do I feel such a desire to have a bare bottom spanking?

I have never been spanked, but this is something I crave. I'm scared of the pain, but I yearn for the release of control that comes with a spanking.

• Like 1