CuriousTime

What is less painful spanking implement?

I am looking into spanking therapy. I am over 60 and have never been spanked. My husband does not seem interested in it. So once I commit to spanking therapy/life coach experience, I do not know if I can handle more than an IRK bare bottom hand spanking. What implements do you suggest? I know that I absolutely do not want a whip or cane. Also, does this experience always give orgasm or will it just help with my stress?

I would recommend something like this: https://www.themountedshootingstore.com/pig-slapper.html

It stings, but will not do any real damage. I never give hand spankings other than for warm-up because if something is going to sting, it's not going to be my hand. I'm not sure where you are coming from with the question about orgasm. A sensual/erotic spanking (i.e. sexual) is different from a stress-relief spanking, although if you have masochistic tendencies, you may get aroused from the pain.

I am still not sure why the body reacts in certain ways, which is why I asked about the orgasm. That is not what I would think would be a common reaction but then again, I don't understand the harsh ways of wanting a spanking with deep bruises or cane marks either. That is why I am trying to educate myself prior to ultimately receiving a spanking. 

I appreciate your information and insight though. 

I agree with Spanknutt a pig slapper.  It makes noise and stings but produces very little damage (some redness).

If you think a hand spanking is what you can handle, I’d recommend sticking with that until you are entirely comfortable with maybe moving on to an implement, ONLY if and when you are ready.  Good luck 

• Like 1

A few years back I was in contact with a nurse from Florida who had been a spanked wife for over 16 years. She told me she would orgasm when her husband spanked her on the full part of the bottom. She defined them as small if by hand and heavier depending on the implement.  Sometimes, depending on the length of the spanking, her panties would be soaked  from orgasming.