Spanking Needs Forums

What do spankees think the worst time in the day to be spanked?

Interested  to know what the worst time of the day to get a serious spanking? For me it’s. Early in the morning  after a shower  and as we know a spanking on a wet bottom really hurts  then going to work can’t sit on bus! Even when there’re is room !also sometimes think do people at work know ? As a I take a while to get comfortable when sitting for meetings ect just a random thought??!!

After a shower, the bottom would be warm so the intensity would be less. I would think later in the day after sitting on a block of ice would be a good time. 😃

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Spanknutt said:

After a shower, the bottom would be warm so the intensity would be less. I would think later in the day after sitting on a block of ice would be a good time. 😃

sure stings like fire on a wet bottom

I'd say right in the morning would be the worst. At that moment when you're not quite awake, maybe in a post-dream haze where all is right with the world and then ((SMACK)). That would bring a new meaning to the phrase "rude awakening". Way to start my day off with a scream!

• Like 1

Don't know about the time of day, but cold temperatures definitely affect the intensity of the pain. It's going to hurt more being spanked in a chilly woodshed in the fall than being spanked on a sunny front porch in summer. (Oh, the visual of that... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I only get punishment spankings, which are adjusted to achieve a certain effect, so time of day doesn't really matter as far as severity. I would say late afternoon, just before dinnertime is the worst time. Most people are home, maybe outdoors, and not preoccupied, so it is more likely someone will hear or see me getting a spanking. Also it is harder to conceal that you have a sore bottom going out to dinner or in other social situations than it is in the workplace! 

On 4/24/2020 at 7:23 AM, Chawsee said:

Don't know about the time of day, but cold temperatures definitely affect the intensity of the pain. It's going to hurt more being spanked in a chilly woodshed in the fall than being spanked on a sunny front porch in summer. (Oh, the visual of that... :lol:

Yes, I think cold temperatures affect either the intensity or the 'quality' of the discomfort.... for me, it seems to have far more 'sting' when it is cold. 

There is also something about colder temperatures when one is adjusting clothing. To feel a cold blast of air as the buttocks are exposed for correction somehow adds to the sense of vulnerability. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Morning, definitely morning. Not because it is morning time, but because it means one of two things:

I was also spanked before bed, and that means a spanking on an already sore bottom 

Or

The purpose of the spanking is to achieve a reminder all day, so it's a longer, harder, spanking, right before you leave for work, and I'm sent directly from over the knee out the door with no time to spare, and so when I sit on the bus, a chair at work, I'm reminded. 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I prefer mornings, because I just get out bed usually sleep naked or with bikini or boxer brief underware, so it would be very easy to take my under ware off and be completely naked and ready to receive a good red butt naked spanking.  This will correct any negative behavior patterns before I start it.

Evenings would be excellent time because I will receive a spanking for all the bad things I did today and the cherry red burning and on fire bottom will give me time to think about the bad things I did throughout the day.  I also would go to bed with a sore red and on fire bottom, which would give me time to think and change my behavior.  The morning spanking would literally drive home and the more red burning on fire bottom will instill in me to change my behavior!!!

There is no worst time to be spanked, all spankings are at the worst time. I hate it the most when it's cold and just before we are to go out and I snap at my wife for something. An angry wife with a big paddle will make anytime of the day the worst time.