Spanking Needs Forums

Mature F/M Spanking Fantasy: "The Boys of The Boarding House".

My inspiration here is the older, yet "Built to Last" looking matron.  Be she a teacher, someone's Gran, Governess, or as depicted in these illustrations, the same matron running a boarding house, and her boarder's are all young (legal aged) men.  She sets about establishing her dominance by providing them aggressive instruction and correction across those bare bottoms that she secretly lusts over.

Boarding House 2smaller.jpg

Boarding House 4reduced.jpg

I Didn't Think reduced.jpg

Boarding House 5reduced.jpg

Great pics I'm new here but this pic does so remind me off myself , I'm 47 and most may be shocked but I still get spanked over my mummy knee bare bottom least once a week in a married guy with 2 grown daughters but there's nothing to compare embarrassing wise to still be over my mum's knee at my age she enjoying as much as I do 

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 9:06 AM, Stillloveit said:

Great pics I'm new here but this pic does so remind me off myself , I'm 47 and most may be shocked but I still get spanked over my mummy knee bare bottom least once a week in a married guy with 2 grown daughters but there's nothing to compare embarrassing wise to still be over my mum's knee at my age she enjoying as much as I do 

That is great

On 4/19/2020 at 9:06 AM, Stillloveit said:

would like to see that happen

• 9 months later...