Lita

Have you and another ever been punished together?

A lifelong friend and I were found masturbating together-we are both Submissive but mouthy. No way we would not be friends so she had to agree to being punished with me. She knew that sometimes I would get the belt hard. We were holding hands and crying by the end. And she has been more accepted by Miss. Before she was tolerated. It was intense. That has been the only time it's happened. I was really surprised.

• Like 1

I had a spanker over to spank me and my girlfriend and , watching my girlfriend being hairbrush spanked while I'm hands on the head waiting, I would do it again

• Like 1

From the other viewpoint, I spanked my wife and her next younger sister together two times. That was quite an experience for all of us.

• Like 2

Hi yes went to public school in the 1970s  in uk on occasions us naughty boys got caught smoking and lots of other silly school rules which we broke! Two of us were not exactly spanked together! But spanked otk with slipper and hairbrush at the same time one female teacher and the school matron I had the matron  who spanked me hard with the brush the other boy got the slipper! Not sure who made the most noise I think I did as in my opion the brush hurts more than the slipper!

I was given swats with a fellow student in middle school. We were lined up and spanked in turn.

I witnessed other students being spanked through a closed door with a large window more than once.   I watched a female teacher spanking another boy through the door window once.

There was one student in the adjacent classroom who was always getting called into the hall. My teacher would retrieve his paddle and join the young,, attractive female teacher in the hall.  After a brief conversation, the student would bend over and get quite a workout from my teacher.  I'm really not sure why he was called out so often, but once he must've really done something and I can remember the cracks of the paddle going fast and loud for what seemed like forever.  Just then, the bell rang and we all exited our classroom.  The student was crying major tears.  Of course, I wanted to take his place but never did.

PS: the notable thing about the female spank her but I could see through the door.  
I could see his head and her upper body. She bent him over and I could see both of them rise and fall as she put her shoulder into giving the spanking with a paddle.  She must've given him 20 swats: on each one, she would straighten up, push him back over and give him another.   I was able to see her expression and she had a determined look on her face: I don't know if she was waiting for him to break down or how she determined to stop, but she paused quite a bit of time between the spanks.   She never spanked another student to this degree and I'm can only imagine what he must've done for her to determine he deserved this..

Me and 2 of my cousins got spanked at the same time my uncle lined us up along the couch pants and under wear to ankles bent over he gave us prolly 30 licks with a ping pong paddle. It hurt.  But then he gave us all 10 licks with a heavy leather belt.   That thing hurt

Yes, many times in school, once in Boy Scouts and often at home.  Parents would spank us together if we disobeyed together.   Now as an adult it has occurred a few times.  I recall being side by side with another guy.  Our bare butts were spanked together by our respective Dominant women.  Then they switched sides and we got spanked again.  This is normal here and has happened more than once.  Once at a party, myself and a woman were deemed to need a punishment.  Stripped and tied together face to face, hands over our heads we were spanked together.

• Like 1

Then I cant leave out the time me and my friend were skipping school and his dad came home we were dead to rights he called my step dad and we stood in the corner tell he showed up then were both hairbrush spanked hysterical....

On 4/18/2020 at 11:34 AM, Rodney1978 said:

Me and 2 of my cousins got spanked at the same time my uncle lined us up along the couch pants and under wear to ankles bent over he gave us prolly 30 licks with a ping pong paddle. It hurt.  But then he gave us all 10 licks with a heavy leather belt.   That thing hurt

Some pingpong paddles can sting more on the bare than people realize. An old fashioned sturdy plywood one can sting anyway, because you can really swing it hard without worrying about it breaking. And yet, it is light enough not to bruise or impact the deeper tissues. Translation: STING 🐝💥😣

Did your uncle move down the line, giving each of you one paddle lick at a time, or all 30 at once before moving to the next kid? Do you think the belt hurt more or less because you had already been paddled?

He would give 5 then move to the next bottom the 15 were in a row. 
the belt hurt worse we had to pull undies down so it was   We we’re all bawling 

Was one of 5 boys paddled in the hallway together one after the other 3 swats each in 7th grade.

I never have been. I've had my punishments witnessed by other Females. But I've never been punished along with someone else. Lately, I have found myself wanting to be punished along with someone. It would be fun to have a session where another male and myself are spanked by one or more females. 

in high school...years ago.. group of us caught smoking...