Spanking Needs Forums

Spanking Fantasies

11 hours ago, F/m_Spanking_only said:

I really like a scenario where a blonde who was made fun of by guys (for being a stereotypical blonde) spanks the guys who made fun of her. And then she gets some sweet revenge, laughing at their red bottoms as they stand in the corner 

Laughing.... a certain someone here is in trouble with me for blonde jokes, for which he'll pay when he meets with me for his spanking. I won't mention any names, but he knows who he is. 😉

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Chawsee said:

Laughing.... a certain someone here is in trouble with me for blonde jokes, for which he'll pay when he meets with me for his spanking. I won't mention any names, but he knows who he is. 😉

I have always wondered about blondes wanting some payback for the jokes😊. Really and truly, I am not sure how the whole blonde stereotype even began because the blondes that I have known in my life did NOT mess around. I knew some guys who found out quick that blondes can give every bit as good as they are given. And I’ve been over a few blonde spanker’s knees and had tears streaming down my face. So...in my opinion, whoever created blonde jokes (and it was most definitely a man I’m sure) made a big mistake. 😊

• Like 2

Oh, I’ve had fantasies for about forever that I replay just about every time I’m edging myself - mostly they involve being out in public with my ER and displeasing him in some manner, after which he leans over and whispers that I’ll be getting a good spanking when we get home. In my fantasy, he does it in such a manner that the people around us think he’s whispering sweet nothings in my ear while meanwhile my stomach drops and my panties get insta-wet. 

Once we get home, my punishment involves cornertime (in that humiliating nose-to-the-corner, skirt up, panties down position), followed by a lecture and a long, hard, spanking. Sexual acts of service may or may not follow. 

I’ve had some version of this particular fantasy rattling around in my brain since age 12 or so. I don’t think it will ever go away. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Seems a little extreme for a innocent joke.  😇

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Awww... So you think I should let him off the hook?

Not a chance. He was warned! :lol:

If he was warned and did it again, he HAD to be asking for it, right?  I mean, why else would he poke the Chawsee?  😝😂  I, for one, never waste the energy poking the bear unless I am looking for a good spanking lol

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Megthe said:

If he was warned and did it again, he HAD to be asking for it, right?  I mean, why else would he poke the Chawsee?  😝😂  I, for one, never waste the energy poking the bear unless I am looking for a good spanking lol

Hilarious, Megthe! :D

While he did tease me about being blonde, I'm not really going to make him pay for that. He's a good guy. I was just playing with him here. :P

My recurrent spanking fantasy isn’t sexual, particularly... someday I’d like to live full-time with the couple I call my Sir and Ma’am, and just be under their care and direction 24/7.  Part of that arrangement involves me getting disciplined when I break my rules.  Exactly how that looks depends on the offense I’ve committed and who’s doing the disciplining.  Ma’am is quicker to discipline than Sir is, but her corrections are milder.  Sir is more patient, but once he’s pissed off at you, WATCH OUT.  They both believe that spanking is a fair and effective form of punishment for me, and it’s the punishment I can expect for moderate to serious misbehavior.  

The kind of spanking I dream of is a more frequent and consistent version of the discipline I actually get.  It’s usually Ma’am who calls me out for bad behavior.  She confronts me and reprimands me as soon as she catches me breaking a rule, unless we’re in a situation where she thinks it would be too humiliating for me.  Then she waits until a private moment to scold me.  (Sir believes that shame and embarrassment can be a fair part of a punishment, and has no qualms about warning me in others’ company that if I don’t straighten up, I’m going to get my butt beat.  People must know from my reaction that this is not a joke.  So horrifyingly embarrassing!  He’s never actually spanked me in front of company, but he’s told me straight up that he would if I deserved it.)

After Ma’am lets me know my behavior has been unacceptable, she tells me if she’s just giving me a warning, if she’s going to punish me, or if she hasn’t decided yet.  If she thinks I need a spanking, she’ll tell me that’s what’s going to happen, and when and where I’ll be getting it.  Sometimes she tells me what implement she’ll be using, other times she consults Sir about that.  

My sentence is usually imposed late in the day, around bedtime.  God help me if I misbehave in the morning, and have to dread it all day!  I usually have to go out to the garage and wait for her.  Ma’am doesn’t spank as severely as Sir does, so I’m not really shaking in my shoes, but waiting to get smack after stinging smack with a hairbrush or paddle across my bare butt is not a good feeling.  This is about when I start to really regret the choices I made that led to my predicament.

Ma’am doesn’t mess around when the appointed hour for punishment has arrived.  She orders me to drop my pants and underwear and bend over a chair.  Both Sir and Ma’am only spank me bare.  The extra pain and shame of being spanked bare bottom is meant to remind me that I am the boy in this relationship.  My job is to submit and obey, and if I don’t, I will be taken down as many pegs as necessary until I remember my place.  

Ma’am makes me count smacks.  I don’t know ahead of time how many I’m getting, so I don’t know what I’m counting to.  She pretty much always spanks in sets of ten, though, so I get all hopeful as I near the end of a set. If she doesn’t stop at the number ending in zero, though, I’m quite dejected.  The spanks seem to sting more, and I feel like crying.  If she sees I’m really suffering, she sometimes stops for a minute and rubs my butt.  She’ll sometimes give me words of encouragement or at least tell me how many more swats I’m getting.  But then mercy time is over, and she’s back to roasting my rump as fiercely as ever.  

Ma’am has never made me howl or dance or beg the way some other spankers have, but by the time she’s done with me, I’m gasping and quivering.  My legs feel like rubber, my bare, upturned bottom feels like someone applied a steaming hot iron to both cheeks, and I am as sorry and desperate for forgiveness as any six-year-old who’s gone across Mommy’s knee for being naughty.

Ma’am gives my behind another soothing rub while I stammer my apologies, and then she finally gives me permission to stand and pull my pants up.  Then I get hugged and reminded that I was disciplined out of love, and punishment time is over.  After that I’m usually shooed back to evening chores, which I do with a smarting, red fanny, but with a heart at peace for once.

• Like 1

I have a couple of spanking fantasies.  One in particular is meeting someone for the first time for a drink in a local restaurant.  It's lunch time...not many people around.  We are chatting and flirting but then I get a bit bratty and sarcastic with my answers.  He gives me a look, but I continue anyway.  After a few more of my sarcastic responses, and just as the wait person wanders up to the table, he tells me that when we leave  he will be giving me a very sound bare bottom spanking for being such a brat.  I laugh nervously thinking he's kidding.  The wait person hears this but pretends to ignore it and I am blushing profusely.  We finish up awhile later, and hoping he's forgotten his promise, we leave.  He walks me to my car, then proceeds to get into the back seat.  He tells me to get in and lie over his knee.  I'm so embarrassed, because although the car is parked in a bit of secluded spot, people could still happen upon us and see.  Nonetheless I do as I'm told.  One side of the car is facing a very empty area and he leaves the door open on that side, so to give more room to stretch out a bit  As he spanks my bottom over my dress, i'm wiggling and moaning.  I'm embarrassed hes spanking me like a naughty little girl.  He then pushes my dress up so it's just my pantied bottom and he spanks me for quite awhile until I'm squirming and my bottom is very warm.  Just as he lowers my panties someone comes to park next to us - on the open side!  He spanks me swiftly and much harder - and i'm wiggling and squirming and protesting and getting increasingly wet - all the while someone is watching.  Turns out it's the waiter from the restaurant watching as my ass his being reddened and my pussy drips.  

• Like 6
On 9/25/2020 at 10:50 PM, Chawsee said:

Hilarious, Megthe! :D

While he did tease me about being blonde, I'm not really going to make him pay for that. He's a good guy. I was just playing with him here. :P

If I ever make my way out to your neck of the woods, we must do a blonde revenge role play scenario 😊 

• Like 1
On 4/16/2020 at 12:29 PM, Chawsee said:

Yes. Confession time... I have a few favorite fantasies. Anytime I'm conscious, you can pretty well bet that one of those scenes is playing out in my head. And when I come upon a group of men in a coffee shop or on a hiking trail, or wrangling horses in a corral, I instantly assess them and mentally decide which ones I'd like to take over my knee. One fantasy I enjoy is of me sitting on a bench, paddle in hand, with a line of guys beside me who are in trouble and waiting their turn. If that actually happened, I'd be convinced that I've left the earth-plane and entered heaven. :wub: 

Do I have to take a number to get into the line or is it a lottery, ticket or lucky drawing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, SteveSpank said:

Just want to help a lovely lady achieve her dreams 😁😈😁😈

How very selfless of you!  Such a gentleman to offer up your bottom and ability to sit to make her happy!  Lol my husband does ALOT to make me 😍😍😍 at him" but he won't sacrifice his bottom to the gods of the twitchy palms for me.  👋👋😭😂

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Megthe said:

How very selfless of you!  Such a gentleman to offer up your bottom and ability to sit to make her happy!  Lol my husband does ALOT to make me 😍😍😍 at him" but he won't sacrifice his bottom to the gods of the twitchy palms for me.  👋👋😭😂

Well, I’m sure many of us would happily represent your husband over your lap... 😊

4 hours ago, StrictGent said:

Well, I’m sure many of us would happily represent your husband over your lap... 😊

😍😄 We HAVE discussed finding me an ee... Maybe someone who would srand in as a whipping boy to him lol

22 hours ago, Megthe said:

Thank you very much ☺️. I would be happy to help you show your husband what he is missing and needs. He can even watch and learn as you apply your guidance and expertise to my bottom.

• Like 1

Like many of us I have more than one. I would like to be an 11 year old boy who is NOT spanked by his parents. He is teased by his friends who are spanked, because he does not know what a spanking feels like.

One day he tells his dad about it and asks his dad to spank him so he can say he knows what it feels like.  Dad tells him OK but he won't like the feeling. Next day they are home alone and go to his bed room. Dad has a bath brush with him.  He takes pants and undies down and gets over dad's knees. Dad gives him 10 hard fast spanks with the brush. He screams " OK DAD I KNOW THW FEELING NOW" Dad says No you don't and spanks him with the brush hard and long until he is wiggling screaming and kicking.   Dad says " Now you know the feeling" 

Then dad tells him from then on his normal punishment of grounding will be replaced with spanking. He goes to his room crying and rubbing thinking " What did I get into?"

• Like 2

I always wanted my English teacher to spank me with a cane for forgetting my homework. No matter how many time’s I accidentally forgot it I never got canes or spanked. I came so close to asking her once ! But I chickened our last minute ! Wonder what she would have said ! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 2:01 PM, spnkmybottompnk said:

I have a couple of spanking fantasies.  One in particular is meeting someone for the first time for a drink in a local restaurant.  It's lunch time...not many people around.  We are chatting and flirting but then I get a bit bratty and sarcastic with my answers.  He gives me a look, but I continue anyway.  After a few more of my sarcastic responses, and just as the wait person wanders up to the table, he tells me that when we leave  he will be giving me a very sound bare bottom spanking for being such a brat.  I laugh nervously thinking he's kidding.  The wait person hears this but pretends to ignore it and I am blushing profusely. ...

For some reason I think a lot of us have fantasies about waiters and waitresses knowing about our spanking kink. I had one spanking partner where we would often talk over dinner about me spanking her ... and made it a point to not cut off our conversation when the waiter or waitress arrived at the table. We both enjoyed this. She was turned on by the embarrassment of it for her, and said that the better-looking the waiter was, the more embarrassed she was (and the more wet she got).  I enjoyed others knowing that I was in the dominant position (which I sometimes am not). It was all good!

One time she made a rude comment to a busboy who made a little noise while bussing the table behind us. She said to him sarcastically, "Could you be a little bit louder with that?" I wasn't quick enough to correct her while he was within earshot, but I told her she would be spanked for it after dinner. At the end of our meal, I went and found him and gave him $10 and said, "This is for putting up with my rude friend over there." He grinned and took the money and waved at her across the room. She blushed, bLater she told me that she wanted more, that I should have made her apologize to him directly and told him she was getting spanked for it. I wasn't quite dominant enough! Even so, she was dripping wet when I took down her panties!

• Like 1