Spanking Needs Forums

Your worst spanking ever

So I’m new here but I would like to hear about some of your worst spankings either as an adult or kid.   
Mine was when I was 16  I got arrested  with my girl friend. For drinking and driving.  Had to call my dad to come get us We got home went to bed and was told to stay in room about noon the next day we were led to the garage there was a table with a blanket on it   my dad told me to take my pants and under wear off and bed over the table. He had a paddle not sure what it was but he wore my. But out have no clues how many whacks.  Once he was done I couldn’t sit  for 2 days    My girl friend saw the whole thing.       

im looking to get the samething. Maybe not that bad but I think a good hard spanking would help me 

• Like 2

Sounds like that one certainly would have left a lasting impression on anyone. I got the paddle a few times in school, and still remember each of them. Back they it was normal to take you to the "boiler" room. They had you bend over touch your toes or ankles or hands on knees, and gave three swats with a heave school paddle. I think they must have swung it as hard as the could every time. Like you I was bruised and sore for several days after. Those were the hardest spankings I ever got. And welcome to the site, hope you enjoy things here.

One of my most embarrassing spankings was when I was  16  I was at A friends  house well we snuck out and took his dads 4 wheeler out we were drinking and we were tiolet papering houses drunk.   Well the cops caught us.   They took us home  
well that next morning his dad woke us up and made us go clean up the house.  We got back and his dad told us to take our pants and underwear off and lean Over the back of the  couch we were side by side.  He got the paddle and gave us both about 15 whacks.  We were booth bawling.  I look up and his Mom was watching.   
My parents had always said that If i ever got in trouble at school or friends it would be double at home.   Well he wasn’t home. But my mom made me lay on my bed and she went to work with a hair brush I couldn’t sit for 2 days  

• Like 2

I got one from a babysitter growing up. My sisters had taken something of mine and were playing with it.  I snatched it away from them and it pissed the babysitter off. She grabbed me and sat on my back and asked my sisters if we had anything she could spank me with. They looked for my dad's fraternity paddle but couldn't find it. They brought back a wooden salad spoon that was very thick and heavy and she really laid into me with it. It was very thuddy and, in retrospect, I think the paddle might have hurt less. I remember crying in my room for a long time afterward. 

I asked her later how hard she had been hitting me and she said "pretty hard." It was well-known around the neighborhood that her family was very strict because her brother had told us about some of his punishments. My parents (who didn't spank, other than the occasional slap) thought it was funny and the story was repeated at family holiday gatherings over the years which was very humiliating.

The worst spanking I ever had was when I was 15   Me and my friend were at the mall and got the bright idea to shop lift   Yep we got caught the store called my mom   my dad Gave the spanking never been spanked by mom.    But he was out of town.  Anyways when we got home she told me to go to my   Well 30 min later she comes to my room with a thick leather belt.  She told me to drop my pants and underwear and bent me over the bed with a pillow under me. oh man she wore my butt out.  By maybe the 15th or so lick I was bawling. She kept going gave me at least 40 licks.   She left me in my room I couldn’t sit very well for couple days.  My dad always said if anyone else has to give me a spanking it will be 2 times worse.   He meant it.  When he got a couple days later.  He got me with the paddle. 
that’s the last time I was spanked.  

• Like 1

The most painful is the few times I have been caned. That hurts much to much. I don't want that and neither does my Partner. For me anyway. In other relationships that was part of it. But there's been times where it's been used.

Humiliating? There's no problem with that. Even if I really hate it and don't want to do it I always do. And it always gets me turned on. A line has to be drawn for me. Not to long ago I was put in Cheerleader gear,turned over Missy's lap and spanked while two others were there while telling me how silly and cute I looked. Then I was had to kneel on a chair with my skirt up and show off the cutest white (how do they get them that white)panties. It was bought knowing how much I'd hate having to wear it. 

That's just recent too. That's much worse than being spanked. And the fact that I like it makes it worse. So I like THAT....it goes on like that for a while.

• Like 3

It had to be at 10 one day my mom sent me too my room (she was a single mom and didnt spank) when I closed the doors thinking it was sound proof yelled "screw you" quickly she opened the door "you stay here tell your told" half hour later my door came up "justin standup your getting a spanking!!" I stood, she grabbed me and walked me to the end of the bed "justin your getting a spanking for talking to me like that, this will be what happens from now on you misbehave your pants and underwear  are coming down..your grounded the weekend..is that clear!!?" I was already crying "yyyeeessss" then she put me over her knees and spanked me to bawling..I stood in the living room corner for 45mins. I never did that again..

Mine was when I resumed my love of a spanking as an adult.  After a night of drinking my friend talked me into letting him give me a belting.  We went to his apartment I stripped and he tied my hands and feet to the legs of this bed, and proceeded to give me an intense, and rather long strapping.  We continued to have a relationship for several years.  However, we would set the limits for the session in advance.  When this relationship ended I never went back to punishment spankings.

It’s hard to say which one was the worst. There are three that really stand out. All three were in sessions with professional disciplinarians. I recall one disciplinarian giving me really hard over the knee spanking with her hand, hair brush, and Jokari paddle. I had made her very mad. That probably wasn’t a good idea as I was already there to be punished, LOL. I cried like a baby. Another one was in another session with a different disciplinarian. She propped pillows up in the middle of a bed. She had me to lie naked over them with my butt raised. She told me to keep my hands directly in front of me and if I moved them, then she would not hesitate to restrain me. She then proceeded to whip my bare butt hard with a strap amid much loud scolding. Again, I cried my eyes out. And the third that stands out was from a disciplinarian who was a small redhead. She couldn’t have been more than around 4’ 11” but she blistered my butt something fierce. She took me over her knees and she broke two ball and string paddles on my butt. She then used a ping pong paddle as well as her hand. Her hair had been an absolute mess that day. I told her that she looked like a hot mess and she told me that she’d make a hot mess out of my butt, which she did. LOL. And again, I cried. 

• Like 2

My worst spanking would have been when I was about 8. We were on our way to my grandparents (a 4 hour drive), we hadn't even left town when I said to my brother " You say IT after I say SH" well needless to say I did not think my parents would put that together. My dad pulled the car over, took me to the back of the car, took off his belt. He sat on the bumper pulled my pants down and put me over his knee and gave me a spanking that would have me sitting uncomfortably for the next 4 hours. When we got to my grandparents I was sent to bed and didn't get to play with my cousins or siblings. 

• 4 months later...

I vividly remember my worst ever spanking. I was 15 and alone in the house. I was on my bed masturbating while smelling a pair of my older sisters dirty panties that I found in the laundry hamper. Unbeknownst to me, my mother had come home. I guess I was oblivious and never heard her come in. Well, she walked in on me and caught me . She wasn’t angry about me masturbating, but she was mortified that I was smelling my sisters dirty panties. She got the strap and strapped my ass harder than I have ever got it before. My ass was sore for several days after. A week later she strapped me again, just as a reminder! 

On 4/16/2020 at 10:31 PM, Lita said:

The most painful is the few times I have been caned. That hurts much to much. I don't want that and neither does my Partner. For me anyway. In other relationships that was part of it. But there's been times where it's been used.

Humiliating? There's no problem with that. Even if I really hate it and don't want to do it I always do. And it always gets me turned on. A line has to be drawn for me. Not to long ago I was put in Cheerleader gear,turned over Missy's lap and spanked while two others were there while telling me how silly and cute I looked. Then I was had to kneel on a chair with my skirt up and show off the cutest white (how do they get them that white)panties. It was bought knowing how much I'd hate having to wear it. 

That's just recent too. That's much worse than being spanked. And the fact that I like it makes it worse. So I like THAT....it goes on like that for a while.

I call that getting stuck in a spanko loop!