Spanking Needs Forums

After the Apocalypse

What’s the first thing you want to do after we are able to get back to more normal lives?  Or what’s the first thing you are spanking with or being spanked by?

Two words: Lexan Paddle

All I do in my day to day life really is go to work and hang out at home during my free time. I'm a homebody and not very social, so I generally avoid going out whenever possible and hang out with friends a couple times a year, tops. So when this over, all that will change is going back to work (and getting a paycheck again, yay!)

I self-spank, so that will stay the same as well. Everyone keeps saying how hard it is being stuck at home...but for me, it's the silver lining to the chaos. The world is crazy, but at least I get to stay home all the time and never have to be around people. I'm living my best life right now.

Catch up on getting spankings. Get a make-up spanking for spankings that didn't get arranged or were unable to be requested because of the virus. I don't have a preference on what to be spanked with right now,  my butt just craves its spankings.

• Like 1

I'm the opposute of a lot of people.  I'm still working away from home, but my hubbs (aka er) is stuck at home all day.  I have been getting MORE spankings now lol.  When he goes back to work it will probably be his just season so I will be getting very few and far between spankings. It will be hard to keep the Brat in my head in check in the rare moments we are home.together if he isn't proactive lol.  I feel really bad about it but he can read it on my face even when i keep the behavior under control

• Like 1

Two different words: leather strop

I am in need of a hard belting and hopefully will be able to satisfy that .. maybe more than once within the first month of  freedom, with a couple of guys on this site . May be even some wood paddle to finish off!

stay safe.  😊👍🏼

A8ED1919-097F-417D-8071-728243E5057E.jpeg

• Like 2

I suppose I was one of the luckier ones.  I got a harsh spanking in early March just before everything started to shut down.  That was a hand and belt whipping.  Presently Im doing some self spanking with my belt.  I find the belt easy to control as to where it lands, doubled over of course.  Once this hibernation ends I presume my ER will be on my door step wanting to recreate early march with another hand and belt whipping.  Anyway I sure hope so!

• Like 1

That particular strop was from the london tannery. They have some very nice implements - but not cheap. If you’re wanting thicker leather you might consider  a strap for a horse saddle they are typically 6 feet long, so 3 feet doubled up , and about 2 inches wide and cost about $20 on ebay . 

I got two from my disciplinarian right before the quarantine - one was with hairbrush and strap and the next week was with the hairbrush and  a hickory switch that I had to go into the front yard  to get - the switching took place in the house. So when things are back to normal I will be resuming my weekly accountability meetings. However,  I was told I will be getting two per week until we are caught up on the weeks that were missed.

• Like 1

Have been speaking with a nice lady on Fetlife who said yesterday she is excited to meet after the virus and give me a proper punishment. So that’s something I’m looking forward to experiencing!

• Like 1

Thankfully I am still with my ER so I'm not missing out on that part of my life.

I really want to go to the beach. I am dying for a long walk on the beach to clear my head.

I also just want my normal schedule back. Everything is so messed up right now.

• Like 1