WARNING: Kennewick Man On This Forum

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, DaChief said:

Looks like he's testing the waters on ST again. So far just a few spanking related memes.

And he has posted some videos there this week. Fortunately, they are his own this time.

• 3 months later...

I'm shaking with a very strange sort of energy as I read these updates. I got a new phone and wanted to make sure all my passwords were updated and stumbled back across this thread. I'm so, so very glad that people have continued to be aware and also very, very angry to know for sure about ANOTHER assault. I don't understand what it takes for someone to be STOPPED. A few months ago he had a blog on ST up accusing me of rape and so much more. He only took it down when ChildofLight came to expose him for what he was. 

I'll never stop spreading awareness in any way that I can. If I can stop even one bad thing from happening then what I have been through with him is worth it. I refuse to be chased away by his accusations either. I've posted a few screenshots on stube of things he's done as well and I don't understand why he's not PERMANENTLY banned from ST! He WAS banned once but he's known for having a lot of side accounts. But come on when he's posting it's clearly him, why allow it? Ugh.

12 hours ago, sjmme said:

I'm shaking with a very strange sort of energy as I read these updates. I got a new phone and wanted to make sure all my passwords were updated and stumbled back across this thread. I'm so, so very glad that people have continued to be aware and also very, very angry to know for sure about ANOTHER assault. I don't understand what it takes for someone to be STOPPED. A few months ago he had a blog on ST up accusing me of rape and so much more. He only took it down when ChildofLight came to expose him for what he was. 

I'll never stop spreading awareness in any way that I can. If I can stop even one bad thing from happening then what I have been through with him is worth it. I refuse to be chased away by his accusations either. I've posted a few screenshots on stube of things he's done as well and I don't understand why he's not PERMANENTLY banned from ST! He WAS banned once but he's known for having a lot of side accounts. But come on when he's posting it's clearly him, why allow it? Ugh.

Can I shoot you a message?

So I wanted to make one more note, as I realized an accomplice of his might be in this very thread. When Bill did make that blog on stube about me some of his friends and accomplices, WOMEN, attacked me, Missy, and anyone who stood up to him calling US psychotic abusers. Women HELPED him victimize other women. They can claim ignorance until it happens to them, sure. But the fact of the matter is that if he hadn't had a wife or female companion vouching for and defending him when met him, I wouldn't have felt comfortable enough to end up moving in with him originally. What I'm saying is simple don't think that just because someone has a safe seeming partner that they are in fact a safe person. And also, don't shit on other women when there's literally a news article, assaults on record, and all other physical evidence that those women are not what he says they are.

Edited by sjmme
Typos
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Geoffreaux said:

Wow! I just came across this thread. Makes me even more skeptical about talking to anybody. ☹️😢

Aww, don't be! Honestly in my experience, I've only ever known of two men like this. Bill and not surprisingly, his ex-business partner and friend Kyle Johnson. Not to say there's not more toxic abusers out there, but increasing awareness and knowledge about how to stay safe is the best thing that we can do! Before this happened to me, I'd never experienced a situation like it. So if sharing can help someone realize they might be falling into the same things, I'll shout it from the rooftops and take his backlash now and then. 

• Like 1

I have always been a bit apprehensive. I’m trying to be a little more of an extrovert. I have already survived several blackmail attempts. When I first discovered this community, I thought it was such a great idea. There seems to be many wonderful people here. My other experiences have been less than positive. Like other areas in life, a few self-important idiots, can ruin what could be a beautiful thing. ☹️😢

2 hours ago, Geoffreaux said:

I have always been a bit apprehensive. I’m trying to be a little more of an extrovert. I have already survived several blackmail attempts. When I first discovered this community, I thought it was such a great idea. There seems to be many wonderful people here. My other experiences have been less than positive. Like other areas in life, a few self-important idiots, can ruin what could be a beautiful thing. ☹️😢

I completely agree. My heart is on the floor after hearing that he assaulted someone at a PARTY where people KNEW about him and no one did anything. I'm furious and I'm despondent at the same time. I have seen a lot of journals and blogs popping up in the more recent years where the party scene is being more heavily scrutinized for allowing exactly this thing to happen and having the hosts take NO responsibility. I hope things continue to grow for the better and not the other way around.

On 4/5/2022 at 2:28 AM, DaChief said:

@DaddysGirl Anything that can be done to shut this guy down is something I approve of, provided that it is done legally and ethically. My biggest concern is the Facebook group. That's the weakest link for him to attract more victims.  

When all else fails concerning Facebook, consider contacting the CEO.  In other dealings with organizations to resolve an issue, I have never hesitated to contact the CEO (usually via email) and 99% of the time the issue is successfully resolved.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 6:35 AM, Marcey said:

When all else fails concerning Facebook, consider contacting the CEO.  In other dealings with organizations to resolve an issue, I have never hesitated to contact the CEO (usually via email) and 99% of the time the issue is successfully resolved.

I believe the Facebook group is gone. Also Facebook won't do anything to prevent a future possible (even imminent) crime sadly. Even if he was a registered SO he'd be allowed to have an account there.   

One more Bill sock account gone on stube. He left abusive comments on a recent video (personally targeting me) on an account 4 years old... Which had only watched 3 videos one of them mine. I emailed Marcus directly and he banned it. It was 'blazingsattles2' (yes spelled like that). Now if only he'd do that for the other accounts, as surely he can see the IP address.

Sadly all we can do is wave the red flag and hope people see it. His "cooling off" and "hiding" period is getting shorter now. I hope someone presses actual charges and doesn't FALL FOR a simple affidavit next time. It won't stop him and it won't stop him selling that poor woman assault videos either. It never stopped him with mine or his ex wife, even with a legal order behind her.

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, brittygirl said:

Was his ST account finally taken down? 

I'm not sure, but I doubt it. I can't bring myself to look when he has videos up with women who I know he's abusing. I genuinely don't know why he's allowed to stay on that platform because I KNOW Marcus has banned him multiple times but let's him back. If more site owners don't take moves to protect their users it will just keep happening. I'm beyond grateful for this threads existence for that reason. I feel sick to my stomach knowing how good he is at manipulation and seeing that affidavit posted. 

• Sad 1
On 1/4/2023 at 2:24 PM, sjmme said:

I'm not sure, but I doubt it. I can't bring myself to look when he has videos up with women who I know he's abusing. I genuinely don't know why he's allowed to stay on that platform because I KNOW Marcus has banned him multiple times but let's him back. If more site owners don't take moves to protect their users it will just keep happening. I'm beyond grateful for this threads existence for that reason. I feel sick to my stomach knowing how good he is at manipulation and seeing that affidavit posted. 

He is still posting regularly on ST. He says he has videos available "for purchess," lol.

5 hours ago, Spanknutt said:

He is still posting regularly on ST. He says he has videos available "for purchess," lol.

I got a message yesterday from a gentleman asking "is this the bum who cheated you?" And linking to a video of Bill bottoming. I'm only glad that the "word" is definitely out, and him bottoming won't convince others that he's innocent like it has in the past. I just feel sorry for whoever he's roped in this time. 

22 hours ago, sjmme said:

I got a message yesterday from a gentleman asking "is this the bum who cheated you?" And linking to a video of Bill bottoming. I'm only glad that the "word" is definitely out, and him bottoming won't convince others that he's innocent like it has in the past. I just feel sorry for whoever he's roped in this time. 

A lot of people from the fb moderator list seems to be people who came forward about his abuse in the past.. (which is why I made the caution post about victims exploiting other victims...) 

10 minutes ago, Child of Light said:

A lot of people from the fb moderator list seems to be people who came forward about his abuse in the past.. (which is why I made the caution post about victims exploiting other victims...) 

I can't understand it as hard as I try. I'm pretty sure that money is a part of his manipulation, but he's making what money he has by profiting off the trauma and pain of other women. And these women KNOW that, personally, and help him harm others. It's like some cult mentality. He's a predator. I'll take whatever he tries to throw at me for saying it. Those previous victims just by existing beside him like this are helping him to deny the things he's done, because, "they still talk to me so I didn't hurt them" 

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, Topspanker said:

Wait so I’m confused here. This fella took videos etc without your permission or had your permission to video it and posted them without your consent to do so?

It seems most of the videos there was zero consent; and there was no idea they where taken. Other times videos were taken with consent but never consented to upload/ for him to make profit off of (he's selling them).