WARNING: Kennewick Man On This Forum

Not to dredge up the dead, but I was contacted by another woman last month. He's not done harming people it seems but at least he got another dmca filed. He also claims he wasn't banned, so he might still have an account here.

14 hours ago, sjmme said:

Not to dredge up the dead, but I was contacted by another woman last month. He's not done harming people it seems but at least he got another dmca filed. He also claims he wasn't banned, so he might still have an account here.

He has been banned. If you know of another account we can research into that. I double checked on that. He can view the site as a guest likely due to the fact his IP has changed. But his account is locked. If you have any further information please PM me. Attached is a log system of our banning. I blanked out sensitive information (IP addresses and emails). IPs aren’t the only way we detect duplicate accounts (it’s the least affective) and we’re alerted through our system of our other methods of tracking (that we don’t make public).

42F36C47-05B2-4762-9A2F-0A9B88AD7CE3.jpeg

• Like 2
On 7/24/2021 at 10:08 AM, dumbbaby said:

He has been banned multiple times from multiple sites and he holds numerous puppet accounts and will also use the accounts and identities of his victims. He uses his female victim's accounts to pass as a female himself, I think hoping it will comfort other females. Most recently he is back on spankingtube under the username billyboyk 

https://www.spankingtube.com/user/billyboyk

In his profiles where he has photos of himself he like to pose as a Video Producer and Psychology students and he will also claim any number of things about his "passion" often calling it an obsession

• Favorite ideal Spanking partner: Someone who feels that they have a deeper obsession For spanking than their partner could ever understand. Someone who fears being too much, or having too strong of desire for even another spanko.
  • Job: Video Producer/Psychology student
  • Here for: I am looking for someone else who shares my passion for spanking. Someone who cannot go A day, hour, or even a minute without pondering this endless obsession.

His most recent username change on SpankingTube: https://www.spankingtube.com/user/OneWingedAngel