Spanking Needs Forums

Needing MORE structure during this pandemic

On 4/7/2020 at 7:48 PM, Child of Light said:

I know a lot of us are feeling anxious, restless, scared, and on edge. Do you feel the need for more structure/ take more control/ to calm yourself? 

Yes. Poor Mamacita.  

Hey I'm the last guy who wants H5N1 to mutate and decimate the globe, but there's a good amount of evidence that it's eventually going to happen. The government has even stockpiled some 30 million vaccines that they hope they'll be able to tweak to make it closer to the lucky strain that ends up evolving

10 hours ago, DisobedientMIboy32 said:

Hey I'm the last guy who wants H5N1 to mutate and decimate the globe, but there's a good amount of evidence that it's eventually going to happen. The government has even stockpiled some 30 million vaccines that they hope they'll be able to tweak to make it closer to the lucky strain that ends up evolving

"I honestly look forward to the day when H5N1 mutates with COVID and becomes easily transmissible between humans because all of those willfullly ignorant controlling bureaucrats will dismiss it as "just another regular flu" not realizing that it has a 70% mortality rate.  

Cant wait for that day to come...cant wait"

Glad to hear your change of heart ❤ 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I miss the pre-pandemic structure. I work from home and it is easy to get away with not working ... like I am doing right now!

I feel guilty about it and  could use a good spanking and a mentor who would impose more structure.

tony

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/7/2020 at 11:10 PM, shygurl said:

YES!!!!

And today was probably the worse so far. I have lost all concentration. I am extremely restless and can't be still for more than a few minutes at a time. I feel like a bomb that is about to explode!!

Normally I have no problem getting things done that I need to do, but right now, I wish he would send me a list each day of things to get done. I could send him a master list of what I need to do and he could pick and choose each day. Give me a time limit so I can't walk away from them. Today I walked away from everything I started within the first 5 minutes.

I could use some control from afar in between our visits. I feel like I am spinning out of control.

I hate his hard spankings and he knows it, but I would welcome one right now just for after effects...they last for days.

Ditto to everything you said! 

It's hard to mentor and discipline from afar, but for the foreseeable we have no choice.  I've found that directed self-spanking has become slightly more popular, and though not the real in-person thing, it can serve as a healthful substitute.

I am open to directed self spanking. I use a wooden spoon and hairbrust because these are the items I use when I go to the store.  I can use a paddle which is in my member selfies, which I can only use when my wife is gone or I can use it in a backpack to take the paddles.

Here are the pictures of the implements that I have!!

I need discipline for procrastination depression being a complete slop when it comes to house cleaning.  You can reach me at rmiles2047@gmail.comlarge.IMG_20201030_161811.jpglarge.IMG_20201030_161828.jpglarge.40329.jpglarge.s-l300.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2020 at 3:54 AM, scarlet said:

I ended up having to write a schedule for myself to stick to to maintain the structure. I modified it for summer and since the implementation of the schedule, I am being a LOT more productive than I typically am this time of year.

I tried making a schedule but was having trouble sticking to it and keep ending up making a new one and restarting.

On 7/13/2020 at 3:54 AM, scarlet said:

I ended up having to write a schedule for myself to stick to to maintain the structure. I modified it for summer and since the implementation of the schedule, I am being a LOT more productive than I typically am this time of year.

I tried making a schedule but was having trouble sticking to it and keep ending up making a new one and restarting.

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2021 at 2:37 PM, TimidMouse said:

I have a disciplinarian who holds me accountable  😖

I hope you can find something that works for you <3

• Like 1
On 1/12/2021 at 3:37 PM, TimidMouse said:

timid, I don't think a schedule will do it.  You need a mentor, even if it's long distance.