Jump to content
Spanking Needs Forums

Needing MORE structure during this pandemic


Recommended Posts

YES!!!!

And today was probably the worse so far. I have lost all concentration. I am extremely restless and can't be still for more than a few minutes at a time. I feel like a bomb that is about to explode!!

Normally I have no problem getting things done that I need to do, but right now, I wish he would send me a list each day of things to get done. I could send him a master list of what I need to do and he could pick and choose each day. Give me a time limit so I can't walk away from them. Today I walked away from everything I started within the first 5 minutes.

I could use some control from afar in between our visits. I feel like I am spinning out of control.

I hate his hard spankings and he knows it, but I would welcome one right now just for after effects...they last for days.

  • Like 2
Link to post

My normal day to day life is structured in an unusual way as I work odd shift patterns and fit my music and studying around that. With this current situation I try to do a focused 2 hours work in the morning and then break up the day into little tasks and downtimes during the afternoons and weekends. I've had struggles with mental health ( depression and ptsd ) in the past so am aware of pacing myself but not procastinating too much. 

  • Like 2
Link to post

Shy I turn to God and his scriptures and listen to music till I'm calm.so that's my 2 cents of advice ask of God

  • Like 2
Link to post

Being structured is difficult. I get ADD very quickly and being home makes it too easy to be distracted! I’m managing to get things done though. I can say that with everything going on I haven’t been myself. I feel stressed when I feel like I shouldn’t. I’d love a release. I need to find another outlet for now 

Link to post

Hi all:

 i could certainly use a long hard strapping right now... if anyone can help I’m in SoCal.. hard to find anyone willing to break the lockdown even with masks ... 

Need a beating badly to calm down.. help! 

james- 

Link to post
21 hours ago, de23 said:

did you end up getting that strapping JNW

 

nope!! still waiting... I even tried my best to annoy 2 guys on this site to try and get them to meet me and wear my ass out- but it didn’t work ! 😁 mind you - after the lockdown is lifted i could be in trouble-  lol😊

  • Haha 3
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2020 at 9:10 PM, JNW said:

Hi all:

 i could certainly use a long hard strapping right now... if anyone can help I’m in SoCal.. hard to find anyone willing to break the lockdown even with masks ... 

Need a beating badly to calm down.. help! 

james- 

Hey, we don't recommend you going against your state shut down regulations put in place to keep you and everyone else safe. Be well! 

Link to post

understood- i would take every possible precaution- gloves .. mask .. no physical contact- implements only- belting at arms length.. i know i’m not sick because i’m pedaling up hills - i can’t do that with even a mild cold . but not to worry , the two guys i’ve asked are not going to break lockdown .. and i don’t want to make anyone sick! 

take care!  i’ll just have to wait 😷🙄🥺

Biking releases stress relief endorphins too - just not enough. 

Link to post
31 minutes ago, JNW said:

understood- i would take every possible precaution- gloves .. mask .. no physical contact- implements only- belting at arms length.. i know i’m not sick because i’m pedaling up hills - i can’t do that with even a mild cold . but not to worry , the two guys i’ve asked are not going to break lockdown .. and i don’t want to make anyone sick! 

take care!  i’ll just have to wait 😷🙄🥺

Biking releases stress relief endorphins too - just not enough. 

Arm lengths is not good enough. It’s suppose to be at min 6 feet away. Which is why it’s not safe. So it’s just not safe right now buddy. When this all passes, I hope your able to find what you need. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 4/27/2020 at 10:03 PM, Child of Light said:

Arm lengths is not good enough. It’s suppose to be at min 6 feet away. Which is why it’s not safe. So it’s just not safe right now buddy. When this all passes, I hope your able to find what you need. 

Could not agree more!  Spanking and social distancing do not go hand in hand!   This topic caught my eye because I believe that structure is so important.  Ive never really had more time for exercise, yoga and meditation and not only am I taking advantage, Ive scheduled it in.  Great topic! 

  • Like 1
Link to post

I have chronic mental health issues anyway, and I am really not doing well during the lockdown.  My Sir is really struggling too.  I desperately wish I could be with him and my Ma’am, so I could help them keep their house running and they could help me by giving me the structure and discipline I need.  Sadly, it’s not in the cards right now.  I try not to think of how long it will be before it’s safe to see them again.  
 

I feel achingly lost and purposeless right now.  I’m a service sub and a Little—just young grade school age.  I need my caregivers to step in and take me in hand.  Little boys aren’t meant to live in a world like this alone.  I need firm, appropriate discipline to remind me of my role and my responsibilities.  I need to be given rules and tasks to keep me busy, so idleness doesn’t tempt me into bad behavior.  I really am at my happiest when I’ve just been soundly spanked and then given a list of chores.  I’ll hum at my work all day long, even though my butt still stings.  Some of us Littles just need strict, traditional Mommies and Daddies to take care of us. I don’t have that right now, and I feel like a scruffy feral orphan given to all kinds of bad habits.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

I definitely can relate to feeling restless and have more need for structure and discipline than ever. But it's just not possible right now because of the LD thing... well I am more online in spanking related chatrooms like the one here and I also take good care of myself, making sure it's not overwhelming that I have no access to someone to control me etc. :D We have to make the best of it! So I work with to-do lists etc. not that I always finish them, but they offer some kind of structure 😎

Link to post

This is a very trying time for one who needs discipline, structure but isn't able to receive that right now. I have spankee friends who are quite frustrated due to this fact. I'm grateful that we at least have this great community which allows us to support each other, especially during this time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

The lockdown has had the opposite effect on my wife and me.  We had a bit of a lull in disciplinary spankings coming into this pandemic, due to an unusually long period of good behavior on both our parts.  We have fiddled around with stress relief spanking during the lockdown, but so far, we neither of us are feeling particularly strict or disciplinary toward each other.  We're spending our energy dealing with other issues and worries.  I guess these strange times have affected everybody in different ways. 

Looks like things are easing up now.  Can't wait to get back to normal.  

Link to post
  • 1 month later...

I ended up having to write a schedule for myself to stick to to maintain the structure. I modified it for summer and since the implementation of the schedule, I am being a LOT more productive than I typically am this time of year.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

It is an uphill struggle  with not just visits to disciplinarians off but also littles several days together meets too that are more a child-like holiday some of us need badly with playmates and their Caregivers.

I'm spending as much time out of doors, well away from the built up areas given my own health vulnerabilities as I can and only catching up any updates on this virus as needed as just looking for updates by the hour only makes me feel more worried and stressful.

Link to post
  • 1 month later...

You are a human being, free to make choices, in a free country. The out comes, coupled with the risks and responsibilities related to those choices are your's. For exmple, I do not want the state, nor anyone else to take responsibility for my health or well being as I will not take that responsibility from anyone else. My wife and I both tested positive for covid back in June. Other than fatigue and stuffy noses, lasting less than 24 hours, we were fine. But, did choose to quarantine ourselves for the recommended 14 days. Let me add, my wife is a type I diabetic and cancer survivor, with a compromised immune system. This is not China, if you want or feel you need to wear a mask, wear a mask. If you don't.... Then don't. We are all consenting adult here. If you want to take the risk of getting spanked and someone is will to take the risk to do it, then god bless! 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Cheeksss said:

You are a human being, free to make choices, in a free country. The out comes, coupled with the risks and responsibilities related to those choices are your's. For exmple, I do not want the state, nor anyone else to take responsibility for my health or well being as I will not take that responsibility from anyone else. My wife and I both tested positive for covid back in June. Other than fatigue and stuffy noses, lasting less than 24 hours, we were fine. But, did choose to quarantine ourselves for the recommended 14 days. Let me add, my wife is a type I diabetic and cancer survivor, with a compromised immune system. This is not China, if you want or feel you need to wear a mask, wear a mask. If you don't.... Then don't. We are all consenting adult here. If you want to take the risk of getting spanked and someone is will to take the risk to do it, then god bless! 

Your wife Is extremely lucky. I have seen first hand what COVID does to people and have known of people going on ventilators due to the severity of CCVID. 

Link to post

As a card carrying Libertarian, I couldn't agree more with the notion of objecting to the governent trying to take responsibility for our health...I firmly believe that whatever somebody wants to do with their body (provided they're not hurting anyone else) they are absolutely entitled to - it's none of the governments goddamn business but they have become obsessed with trying to control what people put in their bodies, who they have sex with, what position they have sex in, and making choices about womens reproductive systems as if they're not capable of doing it themselvers. I truly despise those misogynistic homophobic assholes. I honestly look forward to the day when H5N1 mutates with COVID and becomes easily transmissible between humans because all of those willfullly ignorant controlling bureaucrats will dismiss it as "just another regular flu" not realizing that it has a 70% mortality rate.  

Cant wait for that day to come...cant wait

Link to post

While I too firmly believe " that whatever somebody wants to do with their body (provided they're not hurting anyone else) they are absolutely entitled to " - the point of masks, social distancing, etc is not simply to protect yourself from getting COVID but to protect others from you spreading it.  

I can't wait for this to end and get back to some level of normalcy.  But for now, that is why I wear the mask and practice social distancing - to protect others.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
11 hours ago, DisobedientMIboy32 said:

As a card carrying Libertarian, I couldn't agree more with the notion of objecting to the governent trying to take responsibility for our health...I firmly believe that whatever somebody wants to do with their body (provided they're not hurting anyone else) they are absolutely entitled to - it's none of the governments goddamn business but they have become obsessed with trying to control what people put in their bodies, who they have sex with, what position they have sex in, and making choices about womens reproductive systems as if they're not capable of doing it themselvers. I truly despise those misogynistic homophobic assholes. I honestly look forward to the day when H5N1 mutates with COVID and becomes easily transmissible between humans because all of those willfullly ignorant controlling bureaucrats will dismiss it as "just another regular flu" not realizing that it has a 70% mortality rate.  

Cant wait for that day to come...cant wait

Um....busy enough in the hospital  sweetie,  so if its ok with you,  we could wait a bit longer on that, thanks. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...