Spanking Needs Forums

Spanking advice from experienced people

Hey all 

I am getting spanked by masters who live with me one male and one female 

they know I am  on this site and have asked for advice  people to guide  them as they are inexperienced and  want to know how they should spank me and how long  for? 
today so far this morning I have  thrown food and haven’t listened to them. 

thanks for reading please give advice what they should do 

There are SO MANY variables that go into choosing how to spank someone (in length, implement and how hard) and absolutely no decent and experienced ER will be able to instruct in a constructive way due to the simple fact that we don't know you. We don't know what makes you "tick", what your tolerances are, what's effective and what's not. Any good disciplinarian knows that sometimes spankings aren't the correct route for punishment to go. 

Your disciplinarians are the ones who know you best.

I know that's not really an answer you're looking for, but my advice is have them go with their gut. If they are really that in experienced then set up a safe word for the time being so that you can let them know when/if somethings going wrong. Then maybe later tonight or tomorrow have a discussion about it. Have you, as an EE, let them know whether you felt it was effective or not, then maybe offer ideas on what would help them help you better next time. And don't ever take "mundane" punishments off the table. sometimes something as simple as a mouth soaping or writing lines or grounding can be just as effective as a spanking.

If this is just a role play situation obviously the dynamic will be different, but just know my advice is based on solely a non-sexual disciplinarian/Mentee punishment. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, HannahKae said:

There are SO MANY variables that go into choosing how to spank someone (in length, implement and how hard) and absolutely no decent and experienced ER will be able to instruct in a constructive way due to the simple fact that we don't know you. We don't know what makes you "tick", what your tolerances are, what's effective and what's not. Any good disciplinarian knows that sometimes spankings aren't the correct route for punishment to go. 

Your disciplinarians are the ones who know you best.

I know that's not really an answer you're looking for, but my advice is have them go with their gut. If they are really that in experienced then set up a safe word for the time being so that you can let them know when/if somethings going wrong. Then maybe later tonight or tomorrow have a discussion about it. Have you, as an EE, let them know whether you felt it was effective or not, then maybe offer ideas on what would help them help you better next time. And don't ever take "mundane" punishments off the table. sometimes something as simple as a mouth soaping or writing lines or grounding can be just as effective as a spanking.

If this is just a role play situation obviously the dynamic will be different, but just know my advice is based on solely a non-sexual disciplinarian/Mentee punishment. 

It’s not  Role play I do  role play on this site with people that are willing but this is in real life 

they don’t know what to do with me I can take anything  and I have  Thrown food been not listening so what would you  do?

Traditional spanking to start with  over the knee of one of them  hairbrush on panties then if you start to put hands  on your bottom one holds your hands the other gives a few hard spanks on the bare bottom

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, REALTEARS said:

Traditional spanking to start with  over the knee of one of them  hairbrush on panties then if you start to put hands  on your bottom one holds your hands the other gives a few hard spanks on the bare bottom

Thanks for this talk to you at 2:15 pm 

How about you stop throwing food?  Folks are taking their lives in their hands to produce and distribute that for you.

As for what your "masters" should do, at one time I would have said "throw you out" but obviously that is a non-starter now.

You need to get your act together and only you can do that.  Your roommates can read the various threads on this board that offer help to new spankers (I'm sure there will be many links posted).  Your job is to 1) improve yourself and 2) submit to correction and respond accordingly and 3) stop wasting resources.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

This depends entirely upon an individual and what they can handle. A lot of it is learning your partner(s) through experience. Unfortunately, there is no instruction manual and you have to learn as you go. Some people can take a Hell of a beating while others are in tears after a few spanks. As they gain experience, they will be able to read you and deliver what you need.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, HannahKae said:

Then maybe later tonight or tomorrow have a discussion about it. Have you, as an EE, let them know whether you felt it was effective or not, then maybe offer ideas on what would help them help you better next time. And don't ever take "mundane" punishments off the table. sometimes something as simple as a mouth soaping or writing lines or grounding can be just as effective as a spanking.

The key with this is that you have to be honest about what was effective, not tell them what you liked. You have to take yourself out of the scenario and be honest. 

You also say you "can take anything". Unless you are experienced in knowing what you can truly take (in which case I don't think you'd be asking us for advice), this is a dangerous attitude. A safe word sounds necessary. As you get to know your ERs, you may wish to take this off the table but it's always a good idea to have one, even if you trust your ER. There could be some kind of unexpected emergency that comes up, you never know what could happen. 

As far as your actual behavior, I'm guessing you're engaged in ageplay? Otherwise, that kind of behavior is extremely disrespectful. Personally, I wouldn't spank you at all. I would however go to more "mundane" punishments as it seems like you're trying to provoke a spanking and I wouldn't give you the "pleasure".

• Like 5
  • 2 months later...