Spanking Needs Forums

Has anyone cohabitated with their spanker?

19mUSA

I think it'd be interesting to nonsexually cohabitate and act as a young adult son for a spanker for some period if time, maybe just a week. Does anybody have any experience with doing this?

Not in a platonic way though I've lived with people who knew. 1 person said that I helped them get over being terrified to try it. They were just scared. But they are happy so

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to have a few "step-sons" around, upon whom I could shower my maternal nurturing and spanking discipline. It would be absolutely platonic (I have my standards), yet I imagine it being bonding with chores, outdoor recreation, and talks/connecting/mentoring. Alas, it shall remain a fantasy of mine, as I'm not set up for such a scenario. But I admit to entertaining the idea, at least a little. :hug:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Chawsee said:

I'd love to have a few "step-sons" around, upon whom I could shower my maternal nurturing and spanking discipline. It would be absolutely platonic (I have my standards), yet I imagine it being bonding with chores, outdoor recreation, and talks/connecting/mentoring. 

I sometimes wonder if that type of relationship would have helped me in my late teens and twenties when I went off the rails a bit. 

• Like 2

Ukspanko, oh boy do I agree w ur last statement! I wish I had been w my fiancé in my twenties. I definitely cldve used a good otk spanking, maybe I wldnt have gotten myself into so much trouble. 😬 I still do a lot of “naughty” things to get myself upended but they’re silly, small things.. I kno better than to get myself in serious trouble w him 😉 I love over his knee hand spankings but the discipline bath brush I cld do wo. 🤨 lol

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

I live with my father figure in a non sexual relationship. I am a student and work part time. I need discipline and he provides it,it is a great relationship and we get on very well. I am sure that I am very lucky to be able to enjoy living like this.

• Like 1