Scooterisawolf

Implement advice for a newbie

Hello All,

I am new to being a Spanker and I am seeking advice for a spanking implement. I am looking at hardwood paddles with holes and without holes is one a better choice than the other? Please help a newbie out.

• Like 1

You should start with leather.  I would not start with a wooden paddle.

• Like 3

Your hand. 

• Like 1

Start with your hand. Feedback is important.

• Like 1

If it were me, I would just use my hand, and then, in time, a few more or less play smacks with an implement or two. Just to introduce them. Gauge the reaction. See if there was a resonance or aversion. Play with it. It is obvious.

The exception to that would be if the spankee has a fixation on a particular implement. Many do. But you can use any implement in such a way that you don’t overwhelm a newbie. Like a belt is pretty painful. You can use it so that it makes a lot of noise and gives a bit of a start— of you can take the person’s breath away... and everything in between. Same with a cane, whatever.

• Like 3

Start with your hand.

Start playing with things you find around the house.  Wooden spoon, hair brush, spatula, rope, belt.   The first thing we bought was a short leather flogger, we only just figured out how use it in a way that gives a good spanking.  

• Like 1

Heed what you hear...start softer and work up. My first spanking was with a sturdy bath brush..I was black and blue took weeks to clear up fully.

As has been mentioned, start with your hand.  Then you can progress to a wooden kitchen spoon --my favorite.  As for paddles, you may want to start with a ping-pong paddle before using a full paddle.  For full paddles, a lighter one with holes drilled in is a perfect implement to learn with --and one which imparts a good deal of sting.  But the wooden kitchen spoon is indispensable for a good, rounded spanking.

Thanks for the advice everyone, I am planning on starting with the hand and will go from there.

• Like 3

Everyone is different and has different pain tolerance, of course. Your hand can get tired quickly, and it's rather hard to spank yourself, to be honest. I started with the wooden spoon and quickly switched to a wooden bath brush with a long handle that seems the easiest implement to use. You should try various things until you find what works best for you :)

• Like 1

I'd start with the hand, as it builds up toughness in the EE, but with minimal damage. It toughens up the ER, too. Learning to hand-spank well is an admirable skill that you'll be glad you mastered. From there, a leather paddle or belt would be my next choice, as leather produces a more severe sting than does the hand, but the impact of it is still rather superficial (mostly soreness and welts). Then, if wood is your goal, something thin, like a ping-pong paddle, is a good starter. Thick wooden paddles can cause blistering and deep bruising, and drilled paddles increase this tissue damage even more, so it's smart to put those off for as long as possible. The more aggressive you go, the more aggressive you will require in order to achieve the desired affect.

• Like 1