Hotseat4uNow

Colorado Fatherly/grandfatherly disciplinarian for fit females 40+ and still in need of mentoring.

If you are astray and need structure, accountability, and old-fashioned strict discipline back in your life then it is time to stop procrastinating and do something to correct your “bad” behavior. I specialize in women who procrastinate, are constantly late, text while driving, overspend, smoke, and keep a messy house.

This is consensual and non-sexual and you will have a safe-word if you think you need it to use but I expect you to take the punishment you have earned even if you have to take a break while it is being administered.

I have many years of experience in providing all kinds of discipline and mentoring. My methods may be painful and embarrassing but they will get results. I use the tried and true methods including bare bottom spanking, with or without implements. In some cases, I may also use mouth soaping, enemas, corner time, scolding, and assigning essays.

I live in the mountains west of Denver but get into Denver often and travel to the Los Angeles area also. Contact me direct if you are interested in strict discipline at cp4u2020@yahoo.com or cp4u2009@yahoo.com. I cannot host. Thanks, Doc