jethrofloyd

Posting on a bulletin nboard

I live in upstate South Carolina and have been fortunate over the years.  Most of the girls I dated were into spanking to at least some degree, with one notably embarrassing exception.

Anyway, there is an all-women's college in this burg, and anyone who lives within driving distance of the area has probably heard of it, and everyone else likely has not.  Having visited there a lot while dating some of the coeds, MANY moons ago, I found that they have bulletin boards in each dorm and classroom building.  People post cars for sale, tutoring help, requests for rides home for holidays, most anything on these boards and I began to ask myself, "Self?  Could one post cards on these boards offering strictly disciplinary spankings, and not get arrested?"  Granted, my experience comes from 30+ years ago, but I KNOW there were girls who attended this college who were very much into spanking.  And while everything has gone digital, attaching a card with a push-pin to a cork board is very last century, but then, so am I.  One would have to include either an address or more likely a phone number, and since I am concerned about whether this violates any laws, I wonder if I should break down and buy a cell phone.  On "SVU" they talk about burner phones all the time, but I just want to be upfront about this, and see if there is a "market" for it.  Preferably without getting a visit from the local constables.  So, what do the experts think?  Is this a valid way to meet spankos?  Or should I stick with the information superhighway, a method that has worked, but isn't my favorite medium?

Good question.  At first, my thought was "it wouldn't hurt to try."   But then I started thinking about it.   There is only so much information you can convey on something like that, so the girls would really have to call "for more information."   And then I got to thinking that those bulletin boards, as far as I know, are probably meant only for internal use only.  As in "posted by the girls, for the girls."     It's their resource board, leave it for them.   

I wouldn't think you would get arrested...but I wouldn't see it going over great either. What I am about to say is as awoman in my 20s who was in college just a few years ago, so do with my perspective what you will. Unless someone is actually personally into this and understands it, they won't see it for what it is. Those who are not into nonsexual adult spanking generally see all adult spanking as sexual, so chances are most who see it would see it as a sexual ad, and probably take it down and throw it out, or possibly report it.

You're more likely to creep them using this method by them knowing you came into their space to advertise what they will most likely see as a sexual ad. It could even potentially cause actual concerns about safety. With the atmosphere surrounding sexual harrassment and assault on college campuses these days, it's really not worth it. It could be simply thrown away, but it could possibly go beyond that. The risk isn't worth the very slim chance of success. I would stay on the safe side and suggest staying on this type of medium. 

• Like 2

There is no way I would do it. You are most likely to get hostile attention. I predict your ad would get reported and removed. You might not be breaking a law, but it is definitely something that the campus authorities would view as embarrassing. Imagine parents coming in and seeing that and wondering what their tuition money is getting them. No, no, and no.

On the other hand if you do it and score, then write in and tell us all how I went. lol

• Like 1

I'm with Amethyst, I'm thinking the girls would be creeped out. 

Bad idea ! 🙄

• Like 1

Sick and bad idea.

dear JethroFloyd:

I've read your profile and you seem to have been very successful finding women to spank. I love your observation that you post your picture with your banjo and be yourself. I can't imagine why you'd want to tinker with your success. In fact, I suspect you have something that you could teach us. 

Aside from a brief period when shadow Lane was making an effort to recruit women who were really looking for men to spank them, I have not found a venue suitable for posting an ad and hoping someone would respond. But, I'm not looking, either. It'd be interested to see if someone else has other experiences.