Spanking Needs Forums

Has covid-19 curbed your spanking activity?

I am separated from my caregivers by the lockdown, and they are both so stressed they are not currently able to keep up with directing and disciplining me, even remotely.  I know this is nobody’s fault, it’s just reality, but I still feel abandoned and heartbroken and aimless.  Obviously it’s not just a lack of spankings that is the problem—although those do help me keep mentally stable and behaviorally on track.  These are people I’ve been very involved with—dependent on—for over 2 years, and it’s like they’re just gone.  I’m kind of devastated, actually.  It looks like a former mentor can help me with the behavioral issues, but that doesn’t plug the aching hole in my heart.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lttle "curbing" would be a welcome relief! Have not been on here in a long time, but the fact that I'm having to type this standing up kinda reminded me of the old days here! So many probably

What spanking activity?????  😂😂  

All this sheltering-in-place has intensified my spanking thoughts. Lucky for him, no man is stuck in the house with me right now... Am thinking he would be getting some EXTRA focused attention. 

Unfortunately we have an adult child sheltering in place with us. So I'm not getting spanked, making lots of wisecracks because I can get away with it, and occasionally reflecting on how badly I'll get my bottom blistered when this is finally over!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, David! said:

Unfortunately we have an adult child sheltering in place with us. So I'm not getting spanked, making lots of wisecracks because I can get away with it, and occasionally reflecting on how badly I'll get my bottom blistered when this is finally over!

Yup. You're toast! 

24 minutes ago, michgal.k said:

Yup. You're toast! 

Well, "that woman from Michigan" just guaranteed I'll run up my tab and not have to pay for the rest of the month!

48 minutes ago, David! said:

Well, "that woman from Michigan" just guaranteed I'll run up my tab and not have to pay for the rest of the month!

You might want to find out how much interest you're running on that tab😏🔥

I haven't had any spanking activity on my end. Just ended a long term relationship recently, so going out to meet someone isn't even in the cards right now.

On 5/10/2020 at 7:12 PM, michgal.k said:

Yup. You're toast! 

On 5/10/2020 at 8:27 PM, michgal.k said:

You might want to find out how much interest you're running on that tab😏🔥

You were so right, and I was wrong about being safe as long we are in lockdown! I made another smart remark last week, and my wife said I was going to be sorry. Not until the lockdown ends I smirked, and she gave me a hard look, "You underestimate my resourcefulness!" I had noticed our fledgling chick back in the nest to shelter-in-place, having no place to go, had been sleeping nearly to noon, but didn't appreciate the implications. Saturday morning my wife dragged me out to the garage, hairbrush in hand, and got in the backseat of the car. Much to my surprise she didn't move over to let me in, she reached out and yanked down my pants as I stood by the open car door, then tugged me in head first across her lap! My feet, still tangled in my pants, kicked up and down out the open door as she thoroughly paddled my bare bottom. She's spanked me in the back of the car before, but always with the doors closed, and in places not available now. Cars are pretty sound tight, but with the hairbrush smacking my bottom just inside the open door I don't think the sound was contained. The rest of me was well inside, so that probably muffled my yelling and wailing, which I did a lot of by the time she finished. Anyway the chick in the house didn't wake up, and I hope the neighbors didn't hear much. If they did, I hope they had trouble telling where it came from, and couldn't recognize my voice. As I rubbed my sore bottom standing by the car with my pants still around my ankles, she told me that was the first of 3 spankings I had coming! 

3 hours ago, David! said:

she told me that was the first of 3 spankings I had coming! 

Three?!?! Might want to sneak a pillow in the back of that car for you to scream into next time. 

23 minutes ago, michgal.k said:

Three?!?! Might want to sneak a pillow in the back of that car for you to scream into next time. 

I know... don't even want to go into the garage at the moment, though!

• Like 1

I came out of quarantine on Saturday.  Meet someone I have been talking with for 9 weeks.  We both decided it was time.  I had already planned to go to a small get together of 7 friends.  We had a very good session and I asked if she would like to go.  She did and I got permission to bring the new girl.  It was the male friend's 69th birthday.  He ended up getting a nice group picture of 6 girls bending over his pool table with there bottoms bare.  Anyone who wants to know the link to view it on Fetlife, send me a PM.  I know he is proud of the pic and all 6 consented to it being posted.  No faces in the pic.

I am not ready for any big parties but definitely ready for some select one on ones.       

• Like 2

Actually no!  I 'came out' to my wife, so to speak, just before the quarantine hit, so now I'm lucky enough to get spankings on the regular. I even bought some implements for the first time! 🙂

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

yes it has stopped my spanking activity learning to self disipline spanking your selve can be hard and awkward ?

anybody else find the practicalities of self spanking hard ? need advice?

It’s certainly stopped things other than home and that’s not for real.  

I have an ee who managed to avoid a scheduled spanking before COVID hit and now it’s been months since.  I’ve since discovered new bad behaviors.  

We’re in a state with rapidly declining number of infections and am anticipating a long session soon.  

With the reopening such as it is, I'm ready to place my butt in the line of fire again. I consider it low risk as it will just be two people. Can still talk and react with my mask on.

• 1 month later...

It's made my self spankings/spanking interests more interesting. I've had a lot more time alone to try things out, do longer sessions, etc. I hate being alone for too long, and everything going on has taken a major hit on my mental health, so I've done more emotional release spankings than discipline. It's been a good way to try to take care of myself. An implement that was a hard limit just a few months ago is now a huge fantasy, and maybe it's just the brat in me lol but lately I've been more into switch content, too. I wish I could actually have discipline during all of this but it's been good testing my own interests!