Spanking Needs Forums

Has covid-19 curbed your spanking activity?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lttle "curbing" would be a welcome relief! Have not been on here in a long time, but the fact that I'm having to type this standing up kinda reminded me of the old days here! So many probably

What spanking activity?????  😂😂  

All this sheltering-in-place has intensified my spanking thoughts. Lucky for him, no man is stuck in the house with me right now... Am thinking he would be getting some EXTRA focused attention. 

If they could make one small enough that it could be put away, nimble enough to aim at different parts of your ass, and smart enough to know where not to hit again . . .yet . . . I'd order a spanking machine.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, cleveken said:

Not meeting anyone here either.

I don’t think the primary purpose of this site is to meet people. At least, not for me. For me, it’s about discussion.

As far as the question about the virus, it hasn’t affected me at all because I have a regular partner

22 hours ago, polarbear150 said:

Has the pandemic curbed your spanking activity?  Or just limiting to a trusted partner?

Yes !....My Wife and I have been unwell for over a week and are self isolating at Our home here in London.

It's Her Birthday tomorrow and I normally give Her a Birthday Spanking.....That wont be happening this year.

Sending all Members Best Wishes from London England during this very worrying time for all of Us.

Foxy and Ingrid

• Like 1

It certainly has stopped all spanking activity with others for us. As it should I think with everyone. But fortunately most of my spanking is with my wife, so we are fortunate that that is one of the few things that the virus has not disrupted for us. Be safe and well everyone

• Like 2
10 hours ago, JonTx said:

I don’t think the primary purpose of this site is to meet people. At least, not for me. For me, it’s about discussion.

As far as the question about the virus, it hasn’t affected me at all because I have a regular partner

Sorry I was unclear.  I was not saying that I am not meeting people FROM here.  I was responding to the question has the pandemic curbed spanking activity.  Perhaps my response should have been "stopped it cold".

As a self-spanker exclusively, if anything, my spanking activity has increased. I work at a store attached to a restaurant, so with the modifications made to follow mandates, I've gone from working full time to working 8 hours a week or less. With spending so much more time at home, and the fact that spanking is both a fun activity and a form of stress relief for me, there has definitely been a good bit of spanking going on for me lately.

• Like 2

I am being cautious. Unfortunately, I had to call some people out on Fetlife today who are still scheduling and holding events. How irresponsible. And the number of people who have RSVP'd for them is mind-boggling too. I guess it's like the spring-breakers down in Florida though - their desire to get their spank on has obliterated common sense.

• Like 2

Yes it has.  We had a spanking party scheduled on the 28th in Dallas this month that was cancelled.  I thought that cancellation might have been a little premature at the time, but it did not take long for me to agree it was a good decision.  As of yesterday, my roommate and I decided to self isolate.  Luckily, she is an ee.

I'm bummed that I can't get out and be with folks, but no, if anything sexual activity has increased since, like Amethyst_Moon,  I engage exclusively in self-spanking. And I have to be in the right headspace for that. Last time I went that route, it was because I felt guilty over something that I later realized was relatively trivial/unimportant but seemed like a big deal at the time. It was fun to get into the masochistic frame of mind.

I can do solitary standing on my head, it is nothing to me. I like myself and am good company.

Even though I am also exclusively self spanking, more family home has definitely 'stopped the paddle in midair'. Just when I could really use it the most, I can do it the least. One bright side, on the rare occasion when I can, they are more enjoyable.

• Like 3

A lttle "curbing" would be a welcome relief!

Have not been on here in a long time, but the fact that I'm having to type this standing up kinda reminded me of the old days here!

So many probably want to know "What's it like trapped in isolation with a legendary "ER" like MissBam?  I can sum it up in a word; "Ouch"

During a time when everyone is stressing, locked up at home, nerves on edge, serious cabin fever - try to imagine tip toeing around the house but constantly getting pulled over her knee for a hairbrush "reminder" that lasts 20 minutes....and then an hour later she decides that the arm of the couch looks "empty" so out comes the paddle, down go the boxers!  Home from work, she has had enough time on her hands to place implements in literally every room of the house, and I'm pretty sure her goal is to try and see how many she can use in a day, and to see if she can keep my backside so tender that just the thought of a hand spanking is scary.

I'm sure all this sounds wonderful to some, but if you haven't experienced what it is like to be spanked constantly, then you don,...oh crap, just got busted...here we fgo again helllp!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Yes!! 😒 Have been really excited to meet someone and now meeting is indefinite. This is giving me more time to get to know that person Though. I’m finding myself really enjoying learning them and talking with them and I look forward to hearing from them. I really hope this quarantine doesn’t last so long it ends that. I also really hope that we both stay safe through this. The suspense though just builds the need to be spanked by him! 😂

3 hours ago, DunBenSpanked said:

Have not been on here in a long time, but the fact that I'm having to type this standing up kinda reminded me of the old days here!

So many probably want to know "What's it like trapped in isolation with a legendary "ER" like MissBam?  I can sum it up in a word; "Ouch"

During a time when everyone is stressing, locked up at home, nerves on edge, serious cabin fever - try to imagine tip toeing around the house but constantly getting pulled over her knee for a hairbrush "reminder" that lasts 20 minutes....and then an hour later she decides that the arm of the couch looks "empty" so out comes the paddle, down go the boxers!  Home from work, she has had enough time on her hands to place implements in literally every room of the house, and I'm pretty sure her goal is to try and see how many she can use in a day, and to see if she can keep my backside so tender that just the thought of a hand spanking is scary.

I'm sure all this sounds wonderful to some, but if you haven't experienced what it is like to be spanked constantly, then you don,...oh crap, just got busted...here we fgo again helllp!

I hate you. ( Not really)

• Like 1
10 hours ago, DunBenSpanked said:

Sounds like you two have plenty of time to come back to SN and visit with some of your friends!!! We miss you!!

Or you could text!!!

• Like 2