Spanking Needs Forums

Anyone else here pray (or prayed) before a correction?

I have a ex menter well she sorta is a menter and a ergo pray for me a lot

No, but I am usually sent to the corner after I am punished. Once I calm down, I pray. It's something I started doing 30 years ago and continue to this day.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

I always do, but not with the spankee present. I pray in solitude beforehand and allow time to listen for guidance.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 11:16 PM, Chawsee said:

I always do, but not with the spankee present. I pray in solitude beforehand and allow time to listen for guidance.

I think that it is terrific that you pray about and think about the spanking you are about to give. As a spankee, that is the mindset I would like my spanker to have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 6 months later...

I have just been involved in self Spanking but it sounds like a great idea for self spanking and spanking with a partner.  It would definitely put the focus on the spanking on the behavior that needs to be changed!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 1:19 PM, Rachel_Barebum said:

You mean other than "O dear God this is going to be a bad one; help me get through this!"

um, no. sorry. But its a good idea for those motivated by religious beliefs

I believe in God and do pray, but do not do so around any sex or spanking, at this time.

However S/M does open the door to mystical experience and can be used for that purpose. There are many examples in history of Saints, etc. achieving sublime states and spiritual ecstasy and communion with disembodied spirits through this means.