Spanking Needs Forums

What are Your Trigger Phrases?

Hey gang! A conversation with a friend today got me thinking about trigger phrases. Spankers, what "triggers" do you say to your spankees to put them where you want them mentally and/or emotionally? Spankees, what phrases, spoken to you, send a shiver through you and help put you in the right headspace?

One has to know the person and what will get to them. For me, that has to be personalized to the individual. Sometimes the normal expressions are not sufficient as it makes it seem staged or roleplay. So for me it's something that is very individualized with the ee knowing full well that it's meant for them which turns it into a real and personal experience which I have found from experience brings forth the sub space necessary prior to the placement over the knee

• Like 1

I completely agree with Dreamer. I've been in 3 submissive relationships and each has had its own "triggers." There have been a few familiar phrases in all of them, but I think that's the norm in all of this.

For me....being called "little one" melts me to my toes and immediately takes me to that submissive protected happy place.

The words, "We have some business to attend to," brings on the butterflies. In my relationship, it only means one thing. :spank:

There is also a certain look that rings warning bells. It's the "Don't look at me in that tone of voice" look.

• Like 2

Ohh...do I have some trigger phrases! When my female friend (who spanks me) says words by themselves, I get aroused. When she says the word smack or beat, I look at her and smile. She may even say it in a different context like, "this thing just keeps smacking up against the wall" and I'll get aroused just because she has used that word before when telling me that I'm going to get spanked. 

Or...if her hair is a mess...I am triggered. One time when she was spanking me, her hair got really disheveled. Blonde strands hanging down across her face. She looked like a total mess, and I LOVED it. So now when her hair is all out of place, I can feel the pain on my bottom 

• Like 1

Also, there was a redheaded female who I was spanked by. She would get very animated when she spanked me. She would giggle and talk very bubbly. She would say things to me like "you're a bad little boy...uh huh my bad little boy". And then she would have me repeat it. After I would repeat it, she would laugh loudly and say "oh yeah". And she would also let out a sound like an excited scream. Its hard to describe. Just recently, I heard the song Material Girl by Madonna on an 80's radio station. There is a part towards the end of that song where Madonna makes a sound, kind of like a scream. 

When I heard that, I said to myself "yes..that's it...that's what my redheaded female friend sounded like when she would spank me". So now...when I hear that song, I am triggered, big time 😊

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

between my wife and me it is usually something along the lines of …. you have been a naughty girl, you know what naughty girls get don't you,,,, with her answer, yes sir they get a spanking.... that is often the start of things for us.... others like I am going to blister you, wear out your tail, spank you till you cannot sit for a week, teach you a lesson you will not soon forget. stuff like that. From her …. spank your naughty girl, spank her hard, she is a very naughty girl. etc. all simple, but fun for us

• Like 1

"ohhh...I am going to paddle you hard!"

"this is going to hurt, a lot!"

"You are going to have a hard time sitting down for a week"

"You will be very uncomfortable..."

Really, the planning and discussion of a paddling / upcoming paddling triggers me...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/3/2020 at 5:54 AM, shygurl said:

I completely agree with Dreamer. I've been in 3 submissive relationships and each has had its own "triggers." There have been a few familiar phrases in all of them, but I think that's the norm in all of this.

For me....being called "little one" melts me to my toes and immediately takes me to that submissive protected happy place.

The words, "We have some business to attend to," brings on the butterflies. In my relationship, it only means one thing. :spank:

There is also a certain look that rings warning bells. It's the "Don't look at me in that tone of voice" look.

Yeah. That look can make it hard to speak. "Little one" and things like that can make me shiver.

I have started crying just by being talked to even. 

• Like 1

This is probably one of the more embarrassing parts of the fetish to talk about because it points to how powerful a role regression has. "Spoiled brat" is a powerful phrase. Anything have to do with back talk or attitude has a strong effect. Comments about how poorly I will or did take a spanking when delivered with a smirk are also strong medicine. Talking about pants and their loss or lowering, before or after the fact, is pretty humbling as well. "Discussion" is my favorite euphemism.

But more important than the words is the tone: calm and resolute, and maybe a little eager too. And a willingness to talk at length even after its been made clear how this will be resolved...

On 3/27/2020 at 6:00 PM, wide_eyed said:

This is probably one of the more embarrassing parts of the fetish to talk about because it points to how powerful a role regression has. "Spoiled brat" is a powerful phrase. Anything have to do with back talk or attitude has a strong effect. Comments about how poorly I will or did take a spanking when delivered with a smirk are also strong medicine. Talking about pants and their loss or lowering, before or after the fact, is pretty humbling as well. "Discussion" is my favorite euphemism.

But more important than the words is the tone: calm and resolute, and maybe a little eager too. And a willingness to talk at length even after its been made clear how this will be resolved...

It really is. And I never get used to it. Between being dressed TOO cute and being talked down to,the over patiently given instructions,being helped when I freeze,hearing how cute I look kicking and squirming knowing it's meant,looking into the mirror accidentally and even if I'm crying an extra wail just happening,being told "Shhh",and these last are hard which is why I've been going on-being so excited but trying not to come I do and I wet myself. That is hard. I immediately start apologizing-"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry". Without stopping I'm told it's OK,I can't help it,if I could then this wouldn't be necessary. And I think you look cute. The other is when I'm called Missy. It seems not to bad but for me it isn't a cute way to make me blush it's a Title. The pretty girl tried to get out of something one time to many by shaking her ass,or batting her eyes,and just being a tease. Outright refusal or excessive smirking,eye rolling,pouting,sucking teeth and yes I do all that as habit which is understood up to a point-I do have emotional problems and am stuck in an extended adolescence. Even after being reminded a few times then I must be aware of it. Which isn't wrong. Sucks having to admit it. 

Kinda on the same deal is when I get into a cycle of negging myself repeatedly. Also self destructive behavior. 

I'm crying a little now and it won't stop. I might have to talk about it. Maybe not. IDK.

9 hours ago, StrictGent said:

You started this thread, Chawsee, what are yours?!? 😋

Hey StrictGent!  Um, let's see... a few of mine...... :rolleyes:

(At, say, 8:00 am): "Remember _________? You will be getting a spanking for that today. Be here, waiting, at 3 o'clock sharp."

"Have you been giving this a lot of thought? Yes, I'll bet you have. You knew this was coming."

"Get over here, young man. We're going to have a little talk....."

"Do you know what's about to happen to you? Why don't you tell me."

"Can you give me one good reason why you shouldn't get the belt?"

"So we both agree that you deserve this?"

"If you don't want to have to pay the penalty, don't commit the crime."

"No thrashing, crying, or begging will stop this spanking. It ends when I've decided that your slate has been wiped clean."

"While you're over my knee, I want you to give serious thought to the better choices you could have made. If you hadn't done __________, I wouldn't have to paddle you so hard."

"I'm doing this because I care about you and I know that you can do better. I've seen it."

"Do you realize how much you mean to me, and deeply it hurts my heart to have to do this to you?"

"Alright, the discussion has ended. Come here."

• Like 1