Spanking Needs Forums

New Here

naughtyinva

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/18/2020 at 10:45 PM, naughtyinva said:

Hey everyone! I’m new here and just checking out the site. I’m a 43yo woman in need of a disciplinarian. I’m most intrigued by domestic discipline.  

Late to Welcoming you.

I grew up in VA.  

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Welcome!  I just joined recently and have found this site very helpful - especially the safety section!  I urge you to read that section prior to connecting with a disciplinarian or a potential DD partner.

Caution:  While I have found the vast majority of members to be welcoming and incredibly knowledgeable, within 2 days of joining I had 2 male spankers asking to meet me in person.    One wanted to meet half way between our states and the other wanted to know my Chicago neighborhood so he could meet me close to my home.  That is a HUGE RED FLAG!

I would never meet a spanker without messaging for a while, then talking on the phone for a while, and then a short meeting in public with an arranged safe call, and a few dates in public with safe calls.  If the spanker wants to rush the process, cut them off immediately!

Even though we may have submissive sides, we need to wait to reveal those sides once we have gone through a thorough vetting process.  During the vetting process, I think spankees need to be ruthless.

Remember - we are giving them the incredible gift of our submission!  

Just my opinion.  

• Like 1

Excellent point. I have tried to point out that the gift of submission far out values any phony tributes. It has never been well received.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Geoffreaux said:

Excellent point. I have tried to point out that the gift of submission far out values any phony tributes. It has never been well received.

That point hasn’t been well received?  Why?  We ARE giving them the gift of our submission!  It takes such courage and trust to be the spankee.  

Hmm...I don’t want to derail Naughtyinva’s welcome so how about we move this subject to another section.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ChicagoLady said:

Welcome!  I just joined recently and have found this site very helpful - especially the safety section!  I urge you to read that section prior to connecting with a disciplinarian or a potential DD partner.

Caution:  While I have found the vast majority of members to be welcoming and incredibly knowledgeable, within 2 days of joining I had 2 male spankers asking to meet me in person.    One wanted to meet half way between our states and the other wanted to know my Chicago neighborhood so he could meet me close to my home.  That is a HUGE RED FLAG!

I would never meet a spanker without messaging for a while, then talking on the phone for a while, and then a short meeting in public with an arranged safe call, and a few dates in public with safe calls.  If the spanker wants to rush the process, cut them off immediately!

Even though we may have submissive sides, we need to wait to reveal those sides once we have gone through a thorough vetting process.  During the vetting process, I think spankees need to be ruthless.

Remember - we are giving them the incredible gift of our submission!  

Just my opinion.  

Excellent point here. Whenever I meet a girl from online or even from a meetup, we always do public meetings first to get to know each other and be comfortable. Only then you take it to private space.