Spanking Needs Forums

Maternal figure

EmmaR

Only been looking a couple days, and I’m finding it’s difficult to find female tops in general, even more so ones who want to interact with other females. I’m hoping to find a maternal mentor type figure. I’ve craved a maternal connection my entire life, not having one with my own mother. Any advice on how to find what I’m looking for?

They are out there, but you will need to do some searching.  There are a few on this site. Hopefully someone will message you with a suggestion for someone to contact. 

Perhaps your need for a maternal connection/mentor can also be served by making a close friendship with an older woman you might know from work, or a neighbor, without that friendship having to include discipline and punishments?  

• Like 2

Your search has just begun.  I think you can find such a person, but it will take time and patience.  If your serious you will need to use multiple spanking resources, but I think you will find her. 

• Like 1

It often takes a very long time. You have to find a good match for you, then once you start communicating, you have to be sure you guys click, and are on the same page.  Good luck 

• Like 2

Hi Emma, 

I just started accepting and searching myself. With my anxiety issues, the wait time can be a struggle. Though I have had several conversations here that have really helped keep me grounded. Just knowing there are more experienced individuals willing to talk and share helps a lot. Patience is a hard thing when you have unsatisfied cravings. Even harder when all you want to do sometimes is simply talk with someone and have them understand you. But it helps. I too am looking for a maternal/sister like relationship to start and maybe something more down the road. I can be a brat, in fact some know me as a professional brat. But I am also very serious and compassionate at times. I want to be held and loved as much as I feel I need to be kept in check. Just keep exploring and joining conversations. Who knows what may come up. Good luck! 

• Like 2

I think what you said here, EmmaR, is great. Your honesty is appreciated. Stay true to yourself and what you're seeking, and the right female mentor will eventually cross your path.

• 2 months later...
On 2/16/2020 at 8:39 AM, EmmaR said:

Only been looking a couple days, and I’m finding it’s difficult to find female tops in general, even more so ones who want to interact with other females. I’m hoping to find a maternal mentor type figure. I’ve craved a maternal connection my entire life, not having one with my own mother. Any advice on how to find what I’m looking for?

A lot of us maternal mentor type figure.  The best suggestions is to be honest with what and who you are. It will still take time. Trust me I know and I am in the same boat. Good luck.