Jump to content
Hydie

Would it be considered a sin if I acted in my spanking fantasies and let a professional male disciplinarian give me a spanking? It won’t be sexual in any way and not on bare bottom.

Recommended Posts

I have always had this weird fantasy about spanking as far as I can remember. I was raised in a pretty strict culture and as a Christian so I always hated myself for it and felt like I wasn’t pure or worthy enough because of what I do. I would watch spanking videos and feel aroused to the point of getting an orgasm and then feel disgusted with myself. I always thought something was wrong with me I never understood why or when did it start. I tried a lot to stop without any success. Now I found someone to make me experience this fantasy. He is a male professional disciplinarian and it would be strictly professional discipline session in which I will try to target a negative behavior to correct it. I love God so much the thought of doing something that would make me sin is killing me. My counselor told that this is part of me and that I should accept it. I’m trying to do that but it is just so hard. Any tips? Would acting on my fantasy make me even a worst sinner? 

I’m glad I found this website. I feel like I’m not in this alone. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Some people would say that just thinking about the topic is a sin itself. It really depends on how strict your faith deals with such a thing. You won't be nude so I don't see why it should be an issue. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I understand completely. I was in the same situation as you are, but I reached a point where I realized as long as it's in the nonsexual way, it's fine. Spanking non sexually is really no  different than going to therapy. It's also no different than making music if you're a musician, or painting if you're an artist. It's a part of who you are as a person. Which means in a way, this is how God made you. My advice to you would be pray about it. Honestly, this is an issue between you and God. But personally, nonsexually I think its fine, but be aware that it could be a gateway to becoming sexual and if you dont have great personal discipline and control you may find yourself somewhere you don't want to be.. if you want me to explain more feel free to message me :) I'm alsohere if yoy have questions or just need to vent!  I've been through this same thing so I understand ❤ good luck

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think spanking can be seen as a sin....I know because I sinned a lot apparently and my completely religious, God fearing auntie spanked me for them. 

Now I am in the position  where I believe it is Gods way to guide me and even comfort me if I get spanked for something that I've done that could be seen as 'sinful'. It is as HannahKae mentioned no different to going to therapy. God really wants us to be the best that we can be and in my case if I need spanking to help me get there, then so be it. Also remember If you have your faith, you are never alone.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I have had the feelings for as long as I can remember and have even tried to put them aside not knowing if it was sinful or just part of me being me.  I'm thankful for this site as I've really come to find that I'm not strange or bad because of these feelings.  Instead, I think that it is completely acceptable as long as it is kept non-sexual as others have stated.

While I haven't found someone to help me with the discipline yet, I'm hopeful that it will help me clear some of those past guilty feelings and actually help me as well with current challenges in my life.  I'm hopeful to find someone that will help me and be that strong arm to get me to that point like others have posted on here about the positive results in their lives from having that correction and guiding hand.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, TXSeeker said:

I have had the feelings for as long as I can remember and have even tried to put them aside not knowing if it was sinful or just part of me being me.  I'm thankful for this site as I've really come to find that I'm not strange or bad because of these feelings.  Instead, I think that it is completely acceptable as long as it is kept non-sexual as others have stated.

While I haven't found someone to help me with the discipline yet, I'm hopeful that it will help me clear some of those past guilty feelings and actually help me as well with current challenges in my life.  I'm hopeful to find someone that will help me and be that strong arm to get me to that point like others have posted on here about the positive results in their lives from having that correction and guiding hand.  

I have always thought something was wrong with me as well and was terrified someone would know about it. The first time I ever spoke about it was January this year. It is still a struggle trying to convince myself that this can be normal especially with everything else around me saying the opposite. I’m glad I found this website as well it makes me feel that I’m not alone in this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Hydie said:

I have always thought something was wrong with me as well and was terrified someone would know about it. The first time I ever spoke about it was January this year. It is still a struggle trying to convince myself that this can be normal especially with everything else around me saying the opposite. I’m glad I found this website as well it makes me feel that I’m not alone in this

I get exactly where you're coming from.  It is so "No! No!" or unaccepted by those who don't understand or share the same feelings on things.  I guess it is more like other things in life though.  If someone has never experienced it, it is looked at as taboo or odd.  

I'm so glad I found this site too as it has helped open my eyes to the fact that I (we're) not alone in the journey.  Seeing others sharing their experiences and challenges have been great for me.  While I don't know firsthand what that first spanking will be like, I'm hopeful that like the others it will be something much needed as I feel like it is much deserved and will only help me in my life.  Will I enjoy it..  No..  But will help with the feelings and holes in my past.. I'm very hopeful like it has for others.  

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/7/2020 at 2:02 AM, sarahotk said:

It is Gods way to guide me and even comfort me.......... God really wants us to be the best that we can be and in my case if I need spanking to help me get there, then so be it. 

Yes, I have no sexual interest at all. But to paraphrase Saint Thomas Aquinas when discussing the discipline of young (under 24) monks...whipping cannot bring absolution: but having been whipped can put you in the mindset to seek and receive absolution.

Caning helps keep me in line and also puts me in the mindset to forgive myself and seek absolution. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I look at it this way, if your a parent and you discipline your children its not a sin the bible even encourages discipline.  So why should it be a sin if you are disciplined in this way. So long as nothing sexual comes from it, no one should worry about it.  That's the way I look  at it. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, disciplineguy12 said:

I look at it this way, if your a parent and you discipline your children its not a sin the bible even encourages discipline.  So why should it be a sin if you are disciplined in this way. So long as nothing sexual comes from it, no one should worry about it.  That's the way I look  at it. 

But it does have a sexual undertone for adults right? For me when I think about it I don't think of or feel like I am interested in anything sexual but then it kind of makes me feel as if I am tuned on? why do I have like an orgasm when I watch videos? I remember I used to do this as far as I can remember. how did a young girl who doesn't know anything about sexual stuff do that? then it kind of became something that I would always do when I watch videos like a habit that I didn't understand the meaning of until recently I knew that this is called an orgasm and it is sexual in nature but I don't think of anything sexual but why does my body translate it this way since I was a kid? When I watch videos I usually like those that are purely disciplinary and real in nature. I am so confused. I had a professional disciplinary session once and I wasn't turned on by it and I didn't enjoy how painful it was but why do I still feel the need for another session if I didn't like it? Is it the guilt or something else? I have so many unanswered questions that I wish I could find an answer for

Share this post


Link to post

I guess its how you look at it then. You look at it as having sexual undertones, so it does, and others can look at as purely discipline and nothing else so it doesn't.  If you feel it has sexual undertones then it does, if you don't view it that way then it doesn't.  I wish I was your disciplinarian it would be nothing but discipline. And you have to have the right balance to, hard enough to make the point and discourage bad behavior and not so hard that it does damage and make you want to jump of the persons lap.  

Randy

Share this post


Link to post

Hydie, perhaps, as a religious skeptic, I shouldn't be in this discussion.  But remember, when St. Augustin, the most brilliant and influential Christian philosopher, codified the doctrine of original sin,  that is, sex (of which he knew quite a bit about), he certainly saw death as punishment for that sin, but never really engaged on why, for example, other species die --when they could not, under Augustin's formula, have committed original sin --which requires an inherent knowledge of God.  So whether or not you are having sexual feelings during spanking --and in my opinion they are inevitable-- you are not committing a sin.  You are, for reasons only you can know, impelled to experience discipline. 

Share this post


Link to post

Sin is breaking the Ten Commandments. There is nothing forbidding non sexual corporal punishment.  Though it can put one in a repentant mind frame. It can release guilt and stress...

Sin is a specific act, breaking a Commandment.

1 John 3:4 New International Version (NIV)

Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/18/2020 at 1:59 PM, Hydie said:

But it does have a sexual undertone for adults right? For me when I think about it I don't think of or feel like I am interested in anything sexual but then it kind of makes me feel as if I am tuned on? why do I have like an orgasm when I watch videos? I remember I used to do this as far as I can remember. how did a young girl who doesn't know anything about sexual stuff do that? then it kind of became something that I would always do when I watch videos like a habit that I didn't understand the meaning of until recently I knew that this is called an orgasm and it is sexual in nature but I don't think of anything sexual but why does my body translate it this way since I was a kid? When I watch videos I usually like those that are purely disciplinary and real in nature. I am so confused. I had a professional disciplinary session once and I wasn't turned on by it and I didn't enjoy how painful it was but why do I still feel the need for another session if I didn't like it? Is it the guilt or something else? I have so many unanswered questions that I wish I could find an answer for

It has a sexual undertone for adults who find a sexual undertone in it. For me, spanking is sexual. That doesn't mean it is for everyone, even for everyone who's drawn to it. And some people may find it sexual under some circumstances but not others. It's complicated.

Sexuality is an innate part of us. Children have it. There are certain ways of expressing it that belong to adults, but the spark is there from the start. Since children come into contact with spanking--by having it done to them, or witnessing it, or just hearing of it--that's a piece of sexuality that will turn up in childhood, if you have that piece of it. Other sexual stuff might not be in your world in any real way until later, but we all know about spanking sometime before adolescence.

If sexuality is an innate part of us, God must've given it to us. Why would They do that if we're not supposed to use it, and use it in the way that speaks to us?

I also see sexuality and spirituality being two sides of the same coin. Christianity has a real problem with the sexuality side of it, and that creates a lot of conflict for Christians. But there is a long tradition of pain/punishment/penance in the church, which some people have mentioned up thread. Psychologically, I don't think it's much if any different from the essence of a discipline spanking fetish. I personally don't have that kind of fetish--my spanking desires are so plainly and thoroughly sexual that discipline can't be anything more than a "let's pretend" game for me, if that--but it sounds like you might have both kinds.

I also, personally, do not think any kind of sexual activity is sinful unless it's forced or coerced on someone who does not or cannot give meaningful consent. That the ten commandments include adultery but not rape makes no sense to me, if we take them to be the master list of the worst possible sins and adultery to mean cheating on a spouse. Cheating may be a hurtful thing to do, but it's nowhere near as damaging as rape. However, if the definition of adultery were broadened to mean any kind of sex that violates boundaries--which may, in fact, be closer to the original meaning--then that would, in our modern understanding, mean any non-consensual sex. Cheating falls under that umbrella because there's a partner who isn't consenting (the wronged spouse), but it's the misdemeanor version of that sin. The real sin is the non-consent, the violation of boundaries.

Fornication, same thing: the practice of keeping sex reserved for marriage was designed to keep appropriate boundaries around it, not to make people burn in frustrated singlehood for decades. That particular way of drawing boundaries around sex has only ever worked in cultures where marrying young is the norm, and even there, it's often honored in the breach. Which isn't even always considered a problem as long as the wedding happens before the firstborn arrives. (Case study from the first century: Mary and Joseph. At least, that's what everyone else thought. ;)

So, if being spanked doesn't violate your boundaries or the spanker's, and you're not committed to anyone who would find it a violation of their boundaries, then where's the sin?

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

As one from a strong Christian community, I would have to so no; if it is truly for discipline - and not for sex! If you feel the need to be spanked by a dad, I think that can actually help you; as long as it is done right.

Share this post


Link to post

 @Hydie, bless you for sharing this dilemma you face. While nobody can know what's right for you better than you yourself, many of us understand this very struggle, especially those of us who were raised in strict Christian homes. I think @TXSeeker said it so perfectly and concisely that I have little to add. I would never attempt to sway your beliefs. The path in life that we walk is sacred to each of us, and your prayers will guide your heart in what's right for you. But I do want you to know that we support you in whatever you decide. Post an update for us, if you feel comfortable doing so. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...