polarbear150

Caught in an awkward situation?

Have you ever been caught in an awkward situation where an onlooker stumbled upon you and witnessed the spanking in progress?  How did you handle it?  (Spanking outdoors, in cars, in offices, etc).

• Like 1

Never been caught my self giving one, but I have heard a couple in hotel rooms, did not really "catch" them, they never knew I over heard. We travel about 40 days a year so stay in hotels pretty often. I did catch a couple once in a parking lot of a hotel early in the morning while taking my morning  walk. Heard it first, then walked past a truck, they seen me about the same time I seen them. Did not actually see any swats, just her quickly pulling up her pants. But the looks on their faces were priceless.

• Like 1

I've always conducted spankings at home in private, so I've never had this happen. However, I'd sure enjoy stumbling across such a scene. It would really make my day. 😁

• Like 1

I have heard people talking about it in public before, but never witnessed one.

As best I know, no one has ever actually seen me getting a spanking as an adult, although a few people have clearly heard my spankings. In the car I am face down and preoccupied, so we may have been seen and my wife wouldn't say or didn't realize. Based on the few people who I know have heard me getting spanked, I think most non-spankos will either look and walk away, or watch or listen surreptitiously. Most don't want to get involved and certainly don't want to confront an ER, who they consider a violent person! A middle-aged housekeeper who knocked on our hotel room door while I was getting spanked never let on that she had noticed, although she would have to be deaf not to hear the paddle and my yelling. Later she had a long conversation with my wife without mentioning it, and I think she was trying to see if there was anything sinister about her! Another time I came out of our hotel room the same time as the woman next door. The day before I had been pretty noisy getting a hairbrush spanking, and when she saw me she startled and said "Oh, it's you staying in there!" although we'd never seen each other before. I just blushed and said "Yes." As we got on the elevator you could hear a radio playing down the hall, and she said "These hotel rooms really aren't very soundproof!" I blushed harder, and mumbled "I guess not" while studying my toes. We got off the elevator and went our separate ways. I worry that someone will call the police or the hotel management, but it hasn't happened yet. Based on these experiences and what wanttospank says, I really have no idea how many people have heard me getting spanked or even seen it in the car or through a window at home!

• Like 1