Red Hiney

How far would you travel?

How far would you travel to either spank someone or to be spanked by someone?  Would it be one and done or willing to travel for maintenance spankings?

I take it that you live in Mass. Then you should know about the general distance between Boston and Worcester. About two hours, one way. I found that this was too far to travel. Esp at night.

I always try to avoid one and dones. I am not a player. It takes a lot of time and patience to develop that very special trust and bond between a spanker and spankee. But it is way worth it.

I have traveled up to a few hours driving time to spank someone, and have had people travel significantly further than that to come to me.  I greatly prefer long-term relationships with those I spank, we actually become friends and discuss lots of things not involving spanking on a regular basis, and for those living nearby might get together for lunch or dinner once in a while. I am definitely open to travel within an hour or two drive for regularly scheduled maintenance spankings. I have had spanking relationships last significantly longer than a decade. 

I have traveled multiple times san antonio to houston & to austin & to college station when I needed to. {for which I was not very pleased, to put it mildly 😉}  

My travel policy, if I need to, has always been to anywhere within a reasonable distance.

One of my first play partners, in 2005, I drove from Detroit to south of Indianapolis to meet her and spent the night.  Went a few times.  Others I drove as far as Hammond, Indiana or met half way for one-time sessions.  But not so much any more.  I'll drive out of state on occasion for a party but mostly stay close to home (within 100 miles). 

Drove clear across Pennsylvania for one. Would not repeat that.  2 or 3 hours tops.  

I agree with heartnbottomwarmer, I also avoid meeting just one time. (Unless it’s just not a good match).  I like finding someone I connect with on an emotional level, and genuinely care about their well being. Spanking a random person, you really don’t get that.  I won’t travel to give a spanking.   It’s too time consuming with things going on in my life.  I don’t mind waiting to find someone local I connect with.  

Agreed on the one and dones.  

Also, I’d need a really good reason to travel more than an hour.   I’ve learned along the way.  

Normally I like to meet with somebody in a public place to talk for a bit.  Places like McDonalds parking lots, they don't object to people sitting out there.  This way you can get an idea of the others mind set.  If you wish you can leave without commitment.  I don't play the same day of the first meeting.   I have had a time where I felt I was going to get hurt.  So, to answer the question, I feel an hours drive is about the most because I might have to come back again.

If I were looking (and I’m not) I would be wanting a longer-term relationship. Not every week but more than once. That would mean they need to be nearby 
Since I live in a metropolitan area of 6,000,000+ people, I wouldn’t see any reason to drive somewhere further than Fort Worth 

I live in Colorado, and I have traveled to Arizona and California to be able to do a spanking sessions.  But this was in the context of traveling for another reason also, not just for a spanking.  However there was one young lady that I got spanked by twice, and given the chance I would fly across the country to see her again. 

Not very far, there are plenty of people to spank locally.

The furthest I've traveled just to spank someone was just over 2 1/2 hours one way. I've had someone come from as far away as 3 1/2 hours to come to me.  

...I've done most of my spanking closer than that but under the right circumstances, have paddles will travel. Lol. 

As part of a longer trip I would travel by car quite a distance.  For example, next year I hope to drive to Mt. Rushmore and then on into Montana to visit the Little Bighorn battle site.  Hope to get at least one spanking and give one along the way and back.

Well I can definitely see myself traveling to the great state of Montana for a trip over a certain ladies lap.  :nodding:

• Thanks 1

My mentor is a flight away.

But only once have I seen him without having other business in his city, so we fit mentoring sessions  (which may or may not include a sound caning) around my business travel.

On the one 'other' occasion, I was due a correction but the business meeting was cancelled, so I paid for the pre booked flight and went for the mentoring session. I knew I had a serious caning coming, and it was worth the cost of the flights not to have it hanging over my head for another couple of months.

It WAS a serious caning and it REALLY hurt: but it served its purpose and I haven't repeated the behaviour. But I remember flying home with a very tender behind and a very great sense of 'release'.

I don't mind travelling 50- 100 miles to administer a spanking but there really has to be a great connection. Much prefer local to Philadelphia / South Jersey area. 

I have traveled 257 miles to receive spanking therapy.

A few hours at least, for the right person!