Spanking Needs Forums

North East Ohio Looking

RamieLee

I am not just looking for a spanker,

I have for a long time craved a brotherly figure, someone who would care about me and not just spanking me. But that being said someone who could discipline me as needed. I want someone who I have a friendship with and whom I can share more then just spankings with. The person does not have to be in Ohio but real life meet ups needs to be a possibly. If you think that maybe you would like to get to know me please feel free to message me on the site.

I am also from North East Ohio. There are many of us spankos here in North East Ohio. Here in North East Ohio we have a local Spanking Group  This is a great way to meet like minded fellow spankos. I have meet many wonderful friends this way and not only a Spanking partner but some really great friends. We have alternating parties and munches. Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Hello RamieLee!

Do you see your care giver absolutely as a ,,brotherly,, figure? What I mean is; could he not be a Paternal figure? I think you would benefit a lot from getting to know such a person and he giving you the proper care and guidance you need. What do you think? This would make his role as a disciplinarian for you, work even better. Preferably this would be someone with a long experience as a disciplinarian. With spankings as a speciality for punishments. What do you think?

Odinn

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 9:22 PM, sweetpea said:

I am also from North East Ohio. There are many of us spankos here in North East Ohio. Here in North East Ohio we have a local Spanking Group  This is a great way to meet like minded fellow spankos. I have meet many wonderful friends this way and not only a Spanking partner but some really great friends. We have alternating parties and munches. Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Hi Sweetpea.  I have had no luck at all finding a spanking partner.  You and I had exchanged messages on Fetlife about a year ago and I attended one of the Burning River events at that time.  Unfortunately, that particular event was not well attended.  All of the women there were with their husbands, boy friends, etc.  There really wasn't anyone to meet.  Yes, I should have gone to more events but not sure why this is so difficult.  I am interested in both giving and getting which one would think would make finding someone easier.  Please advise with your suggestions.  Thanks.