EEs vs ERs Round 5...NEW RULE

shygurl

8 hours ago, shygurl said:

Do you want to be "that guy"? The one who ends it all?

Well, I sure can't bring myself to be "that guy."   But I hope that the person who does bring it to an end is one of the ERs who participated in this round at the very beginning way back when.  It would only be fitting.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shygurl said:

I think it needs to run until February....make it an even 2 years!!!!

February seems a perfect time that will be 2 years since we started and for me a special milestone in my life the year I thought I would never have. Hopefully this new variant will be under control by then and things will have started to return to normal 

• Like 1

(I think Oracle's second last entry, the queried one, should have been 194. Also there were 4 EEs in a row, instead of e maximum of 3)

Not to worry, though. ERs will still prevail in February!

• Haha 1

Tactile, if you look at Shygurl's first post, setting out the rules for the game, you should see the answer:

"NEW RULE:

TO TRY TO KEEP ONE TEAM FROM RUNNING AWAY WITH THE GAME....WHEN ONLY ONE TEAM IS POSTING ERs MAY ONLY POST 5 TIMES BEFORE THEY HAVE TO STOP AND EEs MAY ONLY POST 3 TIMES BEFORE THEY HAVE TO STOP. 

Meaning if Tactile and Tate are posting overnight then they can each post 5 times back and forth (a total of 5 posts each), following the above rules, until an EE posts. EEs may post 3 times back and forth (a total of 3 posts each), following the above rules, until an ER posts. 

***I KNOW SOME WILL THINK THIS IS UNFAIR, BUT THERE ARE MORE EEs WHO PLAY THAN ERs.***"

I was only going by that: have I misunderstood?