Spanking Needs Forums

EEs vs ERs Round 5...NEW RULE

shygurl

1 minute ago, SJE.loving life said:

It was stupid but when rand said we were evil Cus we did get the score back down I acted on impulse

Please don't take offense.  I am being completely facetious.  Like I said, you EE's are all sweethearts.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Correctmeplz46

• Tate999

• TearsForYou

• AfterGeometry

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And after 76 pages of wild gyrations we find ourselves back at the beginning.  Thanks shy.

Quit bitching and post a number.  

Hannah.  You play with integrity; that matters.  Please feel free to shift from side to side as you please for whatever reason makes sense to you at the time.  My only request is to watch out for thos

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rand E said:

I hope that Hannah will stick to one side or another for each entire game.  For the moment, she is with the ER's.  Not much team spirit in switching back-and-forth during the game.  At some point in another game I will be posting with you EE's when I'm feeling like an EE.  

That's part of being a switch and I won't change that rule. Many switches switch on a daily basis. The thing with Billy and SJE was cheating. It was only done to open things up for the EEs.

I won't but calling us evil rand doesn't know what evil is it was wrong of me don't blame Billy he knew I was emotional upset over brands use of evil

As I have told you many times, it's called bantering and it's done in fun.

1 minute ago, shygurl said:

That's part of being a switch and I won't change that rule. Many switches switch on a daily basis. The thing with Billy and SJE was cheating. It was only done to open things up for the EEs.

Im sorry everyone please forgive me I don't cheat on all emotion Thease days but it doesn't excuse what I did.I'm taking full resposibility

4 minutes ago, Rand E said:

Please don't take offense.  I am being completely facetious.  Like I said, you EE's are all sweethearts.

I'm sorry rand I'm going to bed ok tomorrow I get a MRI to see if I had 

A stroke or brain tumor

Just now, SJE.loving life said:

Im sorry everyone please forgive me I don't cheat on all emotion Thease days but it doesn't excuse what I did.I'm taking full resposibility

Now you're making me feel guilty about pulling your chain.  We need to keep this fun.  Most of the time, I'm just full of baloney.  Think how it would be if you took everything that AG said seriously?  

I'm sorry rand I'm going to bed ok tomorrow I get a MRI to see if I had 

A stroke or brain tumor

Then you need to get some rest and focus on that.  My son had a serious TBI a few years ago.  I know what it's like to wait for the results of CAT scans and MRI's.  I hope it turns out okay.    

I would just like to say more often than not I'm an EE but I choose to help out the ERs because I know its needed. I play because I enjoy all your company and I like getting to know you and I'm competitive. I help whichever side needs help at the time. Not because i want to cheat or be unsportsmanlike like, but because I just want the game to keep going. I'm sorry if my switching frustrates anyone, I will try to start sticking to one side each game now..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HannahKae said:

I would just like to say more often than not I'm an EE but I choose to help out the ERs because I know its needed. I play because I enjoy all your company and I like getting to know you and I'm competitive. I help whichever side needs help at the time. Not because i want to cheat or be unsportsmanlike like, but because I just want the game to keep going. I'm sorry if my switching frustrates anyone, I will try to start sticking to one side each game now..

I don't think you need to change anything. you are always clear with what you are doing.

• Like 1

Hannah, You don't have to stick to one side. You help who needs it and that's fine. You play by the rules. A switch is allowed to switch and the rule will stay that way.

That mess was about cheating.

• Like 1

Hannah.  You play with integrity; that matters.  Please feel free to shift from side to side as you please for whatever reason makes sense to you at the time.  My only request is to watch out for those simulataneous posts, because the rest of us may not know which direction to attribute to you.

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, shygurl said:

Bedtime? What's that?

Bedtime is when you get into comfy clothes and stay up late relaxing :) or winning games online lol

• Like 2