EEs vs ERs Round 5...NEW RULE

shygurl

1 minute ago, Rand E said:

No no no.  Without HannahKae, we are probably doomed.

HannahKa

42 minutes ago, HannahKae said:

eh screw it, I'll switch until I feel like an ER again!

Been pretty Submissive today and yesterday anyway ?

Nooooooooooooooo!  How could you?  We are surely doomed now.

1 hour ago, SJE.loving life said:

who is he demeritsing he's not our ers so he can't give anyone but himself demerits oh he's doing self demerits lol

I am sure you have been given demerits before from somebody other than your ER.   Here is a list of people who can give out demerits:  police officer, judge, correction officer, park aide, librarian, zookeeper, and AG. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Rand E said:

HannahKa

Nooooooooooooooo!  How could you?  We are surely doomed now.

I'll switch back if it get too bad for you ? perk of me being a switch is I love both sides equally! Promise I'll be fair :) but I can't lie! Lying=spanking and I dont want that! They hurt!

3 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

I am sure you have been given demerits before from somebody other than your ER.   Here is a list of people who can give out demerits:  police officer, judge, correction officer, park aide, librarian, zookeeper, and AG. 

That’s freaking hilarious ???

Hey, I have a question about the rules.

If switches can switch in the middle of a game, then a switch could just switch and unblock all the folks on the other side, and then switch back.

The rule for switches should definitely be that you have to stick with whatever side you choose when you start the game.

Does that seem fair?

1 minute ago, HannahKae said:

I'll switch back if it get too bad for you ? perk of me being a switch is I love both sides equally! Promise I'll be fair :) but I can't lie! Lying=spanking and I dont want that! They hurt!

That's interesting.  My wife's biggest bugaboo is lying.  She nails the hell out of me when she catches me in a lie.

• Like 1