EEs vs ERs Round 5...NEW RULE

shygurl

So, I'm watching this old Flintstone's cartoon and Fred is arguing with his wife Wilma, then I have this thought like, that would be interesting if they were spankos and he got really mad and paddled her, and then I'm thinking, of course, the paddle would have to be made of stone, in keeping with the theme, right?  That would be something.  A stone paddle.  Or maybe it would be some prehistoric beaver where he uses the tail to whack her, like where they have animals in the role of inanimate objects like appliances and such. 

Am I being weird (even for a spanko)?   :unsure:

1 hour ago, Rand E said:

So, I'm watching this old Flintstone's cartoon and Fred is arguing with his wife Wilma, then I have this thought like, that would be interesting if they were spankos and he got really mad and paddled her, and then I'm thinking, of course, the paddle would have to be made of stone, in keeping with the theme, right?  That would be something.  A stone paddle.  Or maybe it would be some prehistoric beaver where he uses the tail to whack her, like where they have animals in the role of inanimate objects like appliances and such. 

They had wood back then.  It had already been invented.   

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, Rand E said:

They used wood. It happened. :) 

The episode is called Ladies Night at the Lodge, from Season 4, Episode 22.  Seems someone still has a need to make money off Flintstones so the clip isn't available for free on YouTube anymore, but you can buy the episode on Apple or Google Play for a dollar I think. 

This episode was part of my childhood highlight reel. :)

84883-flintstones_paddling_only-24_687.jpg