Sign in to follow this  
Jane67

Hello fellow Brits!

Hi everyone, I am Jane -¬†still feeling like a very green, very recent newbie even though I joined the site four months ago. (Where does the time go?¬†ūüôĄ)

I occasionally crawl out of the woodwork and have made a few friends already. Thought I would peep over the parapet and give a little wave to this group. You seem like a friendly bunch.  I am British, UK born, but currently living outside the UK. I have family back in the UK and travel there every now and again.  I don't go on chat much because I get overwhelmed by how many people want to chat all at once, not because I am unfriendly. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jane67 said:

Hi everyone, I am Jane -¬†still feeling like a very green, very recent newbie even though I joined the site four months ago. (Where does the time go?¬†ūüôĄ)

I occasionally crawl out of the woodwork and have made a few friends already. Thought I would peep over the parapet and give a little wave to this group. You seem like a friendly bunch.  I am British, UK born, but currently living outside the UK. I have family back in the UK and travel there every now and again.  I don't go on chat much because I get overwhelmed by how many people want to chat all at once, not because I am unfriendly. 

Hello Jane from a fellow Britt. I am also quite new here. I have found the site very friendly, enjoy the chat.  I am in the North of the country, feel free to chat whenever you wish.

• Like 1

hi   jane  another fellow brit here from Scotland farly new tothis site  but been spanking  for 47 years

• Like 1

Hello Fellow Brits !

Nice to get a few more 'Locals' on here, its a good site and everyone very friendly, but very much US based.

Happy to Chat anytime....How about a UK get together ?!

Foxy.

Hi Jane pleased to make your acquaintance¬†ūüėÉ

Hope to see you around! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Johnnie Lee said:

hi   jane  another fellow brit here from Scotland farly new tothis site  but been spanking  for 47 years

i dont talk much on the main room and its mostly us members  i try to chat to uk members

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this