Child of Light

Happy Birthday SN!

On January 16, 2006 is when SpankingNeeds.com was created by the site founder @spankmeal :) ..... It's been an honor for  @Mystery Man & myself ( @Child of Light) to have carried on keeping the board running. We have also had some pretty amazing staff members that have helped keep the site safe too :)  

We want to thank everyone for being apart of this wonderful community and how much safety and love the community shows everyone! 

Happy 14th Birthday Spanking Needs!

• Like 4

I remember lurking the site the first 2 or 3 years it was in existence. I was amazed that a site like this actually existed....little did I know. Haha....

Have had a good time being a part of it over the years. I've been on here for about 10 or 11 years in one way or another.

• Thanks 1

Happy birthday and congratulations on keeping the site so fresh. I have only been on a few months but the lack of back stabbing and just how friendly people are is refreshing.

• Thanks 1

I want to hear from the folks who have been here since Day 1 .... anybody??  

• Like 1

Just now, AfterGeometry said:

I want to hear from the folks who have been here since Day 1 .... anybody??  

And Child of Light wasn't even born then. 😝😛

• Haha 1

I am so grateful this site was created and kept going. Because of this site i found out im not the only one with this desire, i was able to experience my first ever interaction with spanking, and because of this site i met my wife. Thank you all for the work you put in to keep this site going. Here's to many more SN birthdays to follow!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Happy Birthday Spanking Needs! I also lurked for many years before joining. This is great way to connect with fellow spankos and I was able to realize that I wasn't the only one that liked Spanking. I have met some amazing people from this site. Thank you for all the hard work to keep this site running. 🎂🎂🎂🎈🎈🎈

• Thanks 1

WOW!!! Has it been that long.  Not an original member, but have been here for awhile.  Learned some things, met some folks, enjoyed sharing experiences.  I look for many more years to come.

• Thanks 1

Congratulations MM and CoL on creating a truly elegant site for intelligent spankers and spankees.  The class of the field!

• Thanks 1

When do we get to the birthday spanking?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

And Child of Light wasn't even born then. 😝😛

I WAS BORN THEN! A minor, but was born :P I recall lurking the site w/o registering as early as 2010.

I'll take all of SN's birthday gifts in her place k thx ;)

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Chastener said:

Congratulations MM and CoL on creating a truly elegant site for intelligent spankers and spankees.  The class of the field!

@spankmeal created her -- we only adopted her :) And it's been so lovely to be of that honor!

1 hour ago, Child of Light said:

If you take the gifts, it means you are taking the birthday spanking too 😬🙃

33 minutes ago, Bha said:

If you take the gifts, it means you are taking the birthday spanking too 😬🙃

Oh, yes.  I’m patiently waiting my turn.   Picking out some implements to assist.  We know Col needs heavy duty spankings 

12 hours ago, Child of Light said:

She'll take all the spankings as well!!!

I'm sure she is needing them!!

A belated Happy Birthday from me then oops... 😄🎂🍰🥞🎂🤗

This was the very first spanking website I checked out; I say this is the first, in that I logged on numerous times and on numerous days. My very first spanking website was one for male-male spanking; I spent very little time on that one. Thus, I learned so much from this website.

As for the future: I continue to hope and pray that this website will remain a place of learning, sharing, and proof that not one of us is the "only one" that we all sometimes feel.

I do so join others in wishing this website well; I give thanks for its existence. Thank you.

Happy Birthday and Thanks to the founders who started ALL  this.  NOW  lets have a Party, One reason why I do like this site its ONLY SPANKING. Its not a bunch of Leather Clad Tattooed BSDM people, Not that there bad people its just that I`m not one of them. I`m a very Main Stream, Vanilla ,Hard working  guy who  has a  Spanking Fetish and this group here seems to cater to people like myself. So lets have a big Party . I would enjoy meeting all of you. I`m single and would really enjoy perhaps meeting my other half whos enjoys having her cute bottom Spanked. I hope we are all discrete so we act like its a ruler convention Or whatever and everyone can bring old rulers and new ones ,there cheap , fit in a suit case and I bet we could all have so much fun, We could  have it here in Scottsdale, or Vegas, San Diego, Somewhere fun and nice weather. I`d really like to meet a whole bunch of you.How about it?