Spanking Needs Forums

Favorite cartoon spanking

What was your favorite cartoon spanking growing up? I always loved tom and jerry for the many spankings. They were mostly one swats but there were the occasional full fledged spankings. This is my all time favorite. 

Followed closely by this one. 

I'll often have my spanker sit on my back and imagine I'm Tom while they take pleasure in tormenting my bottom. 

• Like 2

Ohh...yes! I loved the Tom and Jerry spankings! The episode Professor Tom is a good one also. In it, Tom spanks another cat and then that cat takes painful revenge on Tom by spanking him back. Jerry was going to punish Tom for the spanking he had given the other cat but decided that the cat (who Tom had spanked earlier)should be the one to paddle Tom. I have often done Tom and Jerry role plays with my spanker as well. Where I am Tom and she plays the part of Jerry. 😊

• Like 1
On 1/11/2020 at 12:38 PM, F/m_Spanking_only said:

Ohh...yes! I loved the Tom and Jerry spankings! The episode Professor Tom is a good one also. In it, Tom spanks another cat and then that cat takes painful revenge on Tom by spanking him back. Jerry was going to punish Tom for the spanking he had given the other cat but decided that the cat (who Tom had spanked earlier)should be the one to paddle Tom. I have often done Tom and Jerry role plays with my spanker as well. Where I am Tom and she plays the part of Jerry. 😊

I always thought jerry or the little cat should have lifted up Tom's tail so he could get it on the white part of his butt. But I always liked the little pat he gave him before the whack. 

15 hours ago, Bobby112342 said:

I always thought jerry or the little cat should have lifted up Tom's tail so he could get it on the white part of his butt. But I always liked the little pat he gave him before the whack. 

Ohh..yes! And I also wanted Tom to be put over the other cat's lap just as he had done earlier. Recently, a female friend and I re-enacted that part, where I was Tom, pretending to be stuck in a mailbox. She game by butt a little pat prior to spanking me. It was awesome! 😊

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 10:36 AM, F/m_Spanking_only said:

I believe there was a Tom and Jerry episode where Tom gets some payback on Jerry. For once, Jerry was the one stuck completely helpless with his rear end hanging out and Tom whacks him good with the paddle! 

Yup. Pretty sure jerry was stuck in a fence hole with gum in his mouth so he couldn't whistle for spike to help him. I always wisged his butt was red after. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I always wondered what Tom and Jerry spanking scenes would look like with people doing them. I imagine a man caught in a mailbox with his butt hanging out and a woman pulling his pants down and paddling him wiith a piece of wood! My spanker and I are going to role play The Unshrinkable Jerry Mouse episode. I can't wait. I am going to open a window and bend over the ledge half way in and half way out and she is going to close the window down and take my pants down and paddle me with a large wooden paddle 😊

• Like 1

You will see it a lot in anime and the main focus is usually on the one being spanked. The reactions and feelings of that character are actually pretty accurate for a cartoon. Usually there be some clothing on like she will be wearing a skirt which will be lifted wearing thin cotton panties. During there will be crying,kicking,and too late apologies. When it's obviously going to happen they'll say "No! Stop! You wouldn't!" but won't resist and do as they're told. I used to watch a lot as a kid too which kinda made me feel not so much like it was just me. The character won't explicitly enjoy it because they are for kids up to early teens though I still watch some sometimes. It's not every show every episode it's just not unusual. It's mostly F/f and M/f with the age difference not huge-5 years about. Also it happens to the Main Character most of the time. And it's pretty obvious that afterwards they didn't hate it. Just wondering if anyone watched or watches it. I'm pretty sure I'm young compared to most of the people here. I'd post some titles but there are so many and I don't keep up with it. Also it is Japanese for the most part. I'm U.S. born,Japanese Mother though it's popular with every race to some degree. 

• 9 months later...
On 3/17/2020 at 7:00 PM, F/m_Spanking_only said:

I always wondered what Tom and Jerry spanking scenes would look like with people doing them. I imagine a man caught in a mailbox with his butt hanging out and a woman pulling his pants down and paddling him wiith a piece of wood! My spanker and I are going to role play The Unshrinkable Jerry Mouse episode. I can't wait. I am going to open a window and bend over the ledge half way in and half way out and she is going to close the window down and take my pants down and paddle me with a large wooden paddle 😊

That is my favorite episode. Did you get your spanking? What kind of pants were you wearing that she could easily depants you?

• Like 1

Nice topic, spankings were everywhere in the old toons, no wonder my imagination sails one direction. Just one question I have is, do you think that Fred Flintstone either spanked or got spanked by Wilma?

13 hours ago, Bobby112342 said:

That is my favorite episode. Did you get your spanking? What kind of pants were you wearing that she could easily depants you?

Yes! It was awesome! I wore some pants, that slide down pretty easily. I opened up a ground floor window and pretended that I was looking for something when she closed it and I was stuck in a helpless position just like Tom. She returned with a large paddle and walked around to where I could see her. She smacked it against her palm and laughed. She went back around to the other side, where my butt was hanging out and she slid my pants down. She gave me a pat and I put my hands up like Tom did, praying. She then spanked me good and I cried like Tom did and then I  waved a white cloth in surrender 😊

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Redwombutt said:

Nice topic, spankings were everywhere in the old toons, no wonder my imagination sails one direction. Just one question I have is, do you think that Fred Flintstone either spanked or got spanked by Wilma?

Probably both ways. They both seemed to know when they messed up. 

I like the Rabit that got a good hand spanking from the mother rabbit for not listening to her words about danger in the fields. it's a old one

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Chris71 said:

I like the Rabit that got a good hand spanking from the mother rabbit for not listening to her words about danger in the fields. it's a old one

I vaguely remember that one as well.

On 1/11/2021 at 6:32 AM, Redwombutt said:

Lol just made me think of this...

• Haha 1