ukspanko

What would you call this position ?

So what would you call this spanking position ?

529_ffflogging2-1.jpg

I'd call it "that ER had better have excellent aim or she's going to get herself too"

• Haha 1

I love the look on the EEs face...

"Cor blimey guv I thought I'd lost me perishing bloomers but there they are caught on the revolving ceiling fan !"

Definitely awkward, but appears to be some variation of the diaper position since the EE is on her back with legs raised. 

• Like 1

Looks like uneven results to me.  Unless she switches to the left butt-cheek at some point.  

• Like 1

Yeah, looks like a picture posed by persons who aren't actual spankers.  Although, personally I like to see a martinet in use.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:05 PM, Chamed said:

Yeah, looks like a picture posed by persons who aren't actual spankers. 

Yep! 

Longtimespanking has it right in my opinion.  A modified diaper or legs up position.

Looking at it again I don’t think it’s a spanking scene at all. The young lady on the floor is obviously holding up the painting with her foot and the other lady is holding up those curtains with the knicker elastic from the lady on the floor...

My daddy gave me a spanking like this not too long ago because I kept putting my feet on the couch while I still had shows on..

2 hours ago, HannahKae said:

My daddy gave me a spanking like this not too long ago because I kept putting my feet on the couch while I still had shows on..

How did you feel about that as compared to how he normally spanks you?  (and what does he normally do so we can compare)

That's a slight variation of the "diaper" position. 

I had never heard the term "diaper position" to describe that.  And I've never used "full diaper position" --with both legs up-- except with an implement, usually a paddle of some kind.  Good use of it can be seen where two women are punished in https://xhamster.com/videos/maids-spanking-6548344   One holds the other's legs up.